[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

I found another bug ...

I have a dynamic area at spawn, and when you spawn, you automatically enter in it, but when you teleport away, OnPlayerLeaveDynamicArea isn't called.

I tried but it errors me. I decided to use GVAR instead for this. Thanks anyway.

my problem is the viewing distance is too high (500 > Objects are transparents ) and I would reuduce but I do not know how :/

Please.

I want to change "Float:drawdistance = 0.0" ??

If you find your objects are transparent, it can be caused by too low draw distance, but not too high.
If this is your problem, try
Code:
CreateDynamicObjectEx(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, Float:drawdistance = 0.0, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, worlds[] = { -1 }, interiors[] = { -1 }, players[] = { -1 }, maxworlds = sizeof worlds, maxinteriors = sizeof interiors, maxplayers = sizeof players);

Yes, for that option you can change it to 300.0.

Hello,

I'm having a rather weird problem. I'm using the newest version of this plugin and compiled my gamemode with it. It worked fine until I added some CreateDynamicRaceCP lines. When I try to run the server it spits out this error:
Код:
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
I repeat: I am using the newest plugin and have compiled my gm with the newest include.
When I comment out the CreateDynamicRaceCP it doesn't give me the error.

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
If you are sure you've updated to the latest version, try not to include <streamer> before <a_samp>. Put after it.
Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_http>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <cmd>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <streamer>
This is dissapointing because I was hoping that would be the issue. Doesn't appear to be the case.

Well, annoying thing I found in dynamic areas...
If you are in vehicle and moving fast to DA sometimes when you don't reach it OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea is called (And sometimes it isn't called).
I faced this problem when I made DA for finish area in race gamemode. I don't reach finish area, near 10 metres remaining...and magic! Server thinks that I finished...
P.s. DA is with type "polygon".

Quote:
View Post
You also need to compile your filterscripts.
Some feedback for you sir:
1) I know that.
2) I'm not running any filterscripts which uses the streamer.
3) I have been running the plugin without problems (objects, checkpoints, pickups).
4) I have CLEARLY stated that the error is only shown when I add a CreateDynamicRaceCP line.

If anyone can offer me a real solution, I'd be very grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
View Post
Hello,

I'm having a rather weird problem. I'm using the newest version of this plugin and compiled my gamemode with it. It worked fine until I added some CreateDynamicRaceCP lines. When I try to run the server it spits out this error:
Code:
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
I repeat: I am using the newest plugin and have compiled my gm with the newest include.
When I comment out the CreateDynamicRaceCP it doesn't give me the error.

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouya
View Post
Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_http>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <cmd>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <streamer>
This is dissapointing because I was hoping that would be the issue. Doesn't appear to be the case.
It is then possible that you are not using a 0.3e (R2) server.
Otherwise, I can't think of a reason for that callback not to be declared.

Quote:
View Post
Some feedback for you sir:
1) I know that.
2) I'm not running any filterscripts which uses the streamer.
3) I have been running the plugin without problems (objects, checkpoints, pickups).
4) I have CLEARLY stated that the error is only shown when I add a CreateDynamicRaceCP line.

If anyone can offer me a real solution, I'd be very grateful!
I apologise for giving that bad answer because my first thought was filterscripts, and I'm not sure if you have it.
Anyway, I've tested
pawn Code:
CreateDynamicRaceCP(0,0,0,0,10,10,10,10);
in the OnGameModeInit callback in my testing gamemode and there is no error. In your message, unknown version of your include is displayed. I guess it can be caused by missing
pawn Code:
public Streamer_IncludeFileVersion = 0x26105;
in your include file, or the plugin can't find it.

What operating system do you use? I tested CreateDynamicRaceCP in my server on Windows 7 64-bit without any error.

How many a max objects for stable server work?

Is the streamdistance parameter equally to the drawdistance parameter in the CreateObject() natives?

If no, do you plan to add it so we can use the new 0.3x Drawdistance feature?

With 0.3x's new draw distance, would it be possible to add a LOD model parameter to the CreateDynamicObject function? After a certain distance, it would switch to that model instead of the original one?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I have it installed but it still gave me the missing dll error. Also, just a note: putting a dll in the server package should NEVER be a problem (I was just saying giving all information I could)
Then I'm not sure what your problem is. It's quite weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emit
Посмотреть сообщение
How many a max objects for stable server work?
If your network bandwidth is really small, you shouldn't add too much. If you got something like 30mbps or even 100mbps, there should be no problem. Players with crappy network is possible to cause serious desync while loading some objects, but I think your server's bandwidth is more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyEric
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the streamdistance parameter equally to the drawdistance parameter in the CreateObject() natives?

If no, do you plan to add it so we can use the new 0.3x Drawdistance feature?
There is a drawdistance parameter in CreateDynamicObjectEx. You can also use Streamer_SetFloatData to set the draw distance. Actually drawdistance and streamdistance are different. Drawdistance is used by GTA:SA for fading out objects while streamdistance is used by streamer plugin to create/destroy player objects in sa-mp server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
With 0.3x's new draw distance, would it be possible to add a LOD model parameter to the CreateDynamicObject function? After a certain distance, it would switch to that model instead of the original one?
LOD could be treated as an ordinary object I think, but I haven't tested it. I guess there should be no problem for the plugin to support 0.3x's unlimited draw distance for the current version, you can have a try.

Add #include streamer
Also make sure you upgrade your server to 0.3e again, reinstall all plugins also. I recommend volt-host as they have a free modification adder

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOD could be treated as an ordinary object I think, but I haven't tested it. I guess there should be no problem for the plugin to support 0.3x's unlimited draw distance for the current version, you can have a try.
Yes I know, but it would be easier if Streamer Plugin had automatic switching for this, instead of making it myself with an additional timer and stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, annoying thing I found in dynamic areas...
If you are in vehicle and moving fast to DA sometimes when you don't reach it OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea is called (And sometimes it isn't called).
I faced this problem when I made DA for finish area in race gamemode. I don't reach finish area, near 10 metres remaining...and magic! Server thinks that I finished...
P.s. DA is with type "polygon".
Anyone? :C

Delete Problem solved Thanks to the Streamer +1 rep

Hi, i got a problem. I now created map with only 1400 object and i created in mta. Sometimes if i move on map the client got crash on the server side i don't get any report. And the crash in different places.