[Include] MidoStream - Flexible Object Streamer

KEWL might use it

Is there any way to make a large ammount of objects next to each other work? I have like mhmm 50 objects or so (not sure) in a close area, + like 1000 near by and the one in close area aren't showing up..

im having a problem when i use mido stream in my server

the server runs at below is with 10 players

CPU Usage: 2 %
Memory usage: 8.09 mb
Space in use: 29 mb

now when i have midostream and my objects fs running with 3000 objects

CPU Usage: 31 %
Memory usage: 20.24 mb
Space in use: 28 mb

any ideas?

My friend is having some problems with this, his (my map) objects doesn't show up!
what is wrong

i don't have problems...its a good streamer....i have tested it whit 10.000 objects and hi works perfeclty sry for my bad english ^^"

This is the easiest way! I recommend this Streamer!

what happens if you set the "MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS" wrong? (Too much for example)

Thanks, That I was Looking =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (ed!med!
what happens if you set the "MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS" wrong? (Too much for example)
The AMX size will become massive if you do it too high.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Received Files\SERVER1234567890\gamemodes\lva.pwn(12) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "MidoStream"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error. someone help plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoulis
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, can someone explain me what does this means ?

"warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition"

I made everything correct BUT when i changed all CreateObject's codes to CreateStreamObject the WHOLE objects had Warns
did you converted at http://maps.serverhex.com? if u do . then its all right and you must include Midostream on your gamemode or whereever is your objects.

pawn Код:
#include <Midostream>

so where do i get the cords of the object ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlovan
Посмотреть сообщение
so where do i get the cords of the object ?
You can create objects with MTA and convert it...

thank you

How does this streamer works loading objects? cause im using incognito's streamer but always ppl falls down when entering into mapped interior :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeQualX
Посмотреть сообщение
How does this streamer works loading objects? cause im using incognito's streamer but always ppl falls down when entering into mapped interior :S
Check Icognito's thread, and read carefully the thread. It's clear said that Icognito's Streamer has Virtual Worlds, and Interiors.

You must set the object's interior to the specified interior.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

The function:
Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 200.0);
Example:
Код:
CreateDynamicObject(12345, 0.0,  0.0,  0.0,  0.0,  0.0,  0.0, -1, INTERIORID, -1, 200.0);
Set INTERIORID To your interior id.

Thats not the problem, the problem is that theres a delay loading the objets so the players falls down while the objects loads, xStreamer is faster doing this cause ppl almost never falls.

I have a problem with MidoStream.
In samp 0.3c i put distance in 200.0 and in 300.0 and i can see objects in the server but transparent

Swat007forever,download this streamer for 0.3b,it helps me!!

all objetcts u only see if you are 2 feet away and they are transparant