[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

hey there

i have a big problem.
i saved my 4200 objects into a database, to fully administrate them out of my forum.
but after the 3500s object is loaded, nothing happens anymore. it just came the message that x carmodels was created.

when i only print the data to the log and dont create the objects, everthing runs fine.
when i put the data into a filterscript (each object is declared with createdynamicobject) also everything runs fine.
but the combination of mysql(the plugin by strickenkid) and the streamer let the server die

hope you can help me,

Akmet

No, it's not. See the SA-MP includes, it's '(0xFFFF)' or '(0xFF)' - the only INVALID item that meets -1 is for gang zones.

Thanks it works but strange that it worked at first :S

Nope, no timers or loops that use Streamer_Update(Ex).
Can it be related to using an in-game object editor that works with non-steamed objects?
Since I don't know what else to do...

All I still can try is indeed putting all objects in an empty file. But that's hours of work due to the textfile format.

Probably not.
If you have a script with non_streamed objects, the streamer still works(but you can see less objects in an area) and the objects will always be loaded.
If your non-streamed objects is over 400, you won't see any streamed objects except the non-streamed one.
You say some of the objects(but not all) never load, so probably it's not the problem.

Excellent work.

I was wondering if this plugin had any measures to prevent SA:MP pickup mixing bugs?

Thanks.

What kind of pickup mixing bug?
You can create some variables to store the pickup id and to identify all pickups by them.

i think there is a problam in the 3D text .. i opend about it thread here -

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=250648

i realy need your help ! thnx..

pawn Код:
new object;

object = CreateDynamicObject(1337,1337,1337,1337,0,0,0);
DestroyDynamicObject(object);
variable object isn't reset back to -1 (or 0) and IsValidDynamicObject works even after the object is destroyed... You have to reset the variable manually. Tested in a Filterscript.

Could you please confirm this and tell me if its a bug or something bad with other scripts?

Im doing something wrong but not sure what; I get these warnings

...(16) : warning 225: unreachable code (line 16 is the first object)
...(93) : warning 209: function "Streamer_OnFilterScriptInit" should return a value

My objects are following this format under (onfilterscriptinit)
CreateDynamicObject(8493, 1957.396, 1510.484, 24.975, 0.0, 0.0, -159.141, 0, 0, -1, 200.0);

(obviously no objects are loading..)

wering placed "return"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoNecroX
Посмотреть сообщение
Im doing something wrong but not sure what; I get these warnings

...(16) : warning 225: unreachable code (line 16 is the first object)
...(93) : warning 209: function "Streamer_OnFilterScriptInit" should return a value

My objects are following this format under (onfilterscriptinit)
CreateDynamicObject(8493, 1957.396, 1510.484, 24.975, 0.0, 0.0, -159.141, 0, 0, -1, 200.0);

(obviously no objects are loading..)
Put
pawn Код:
#define FILTERSCRIPT
on the top of your filterscript.

Eh, I actually put the return before the objects so they wouldn't load... Stupid mistake, I guess I was very sleepy xD

Theres any chance to get AttachDynamicVehicleObject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeQu4lX
Посмотреть сообщение
Theres any chance to get AttachDynamicVehicleObject?
No, since there is no AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle

Stream normal objects then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Stream normal objects then?
Yes, since all object streamers are made for that lol...

Hey guys, i did all the steps correct to install the plugin , i have set some CreateDynamicObjects but those objects doesn't appear, appear only the CreateObjects , with i need to make all the CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject to work? what must i do? please help me!!

Can someon send me pm how to add this steamer in my GM

First download the streamer.inc ,put it in your pawno/include. Paste it there.
Next make a folder in your server Main Folder with the name plugins and post the plugin that fits your Operational System.
Then go in your Script (GameMode) and do this...place <streamer> under <a_samp> like this:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>