[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Thanks for the quick reply.

According to the previous owner, the loop was intended to prevent the player to fall trough objects when they teleport in a car. Maybe that is related to the problem, but the weird thing is that it has been like this for a year or so :O.

LoadDynamicObjectsForPlayer is a function that is used mainly to unfreeze the player after teleporting.

But when I took a closer look to that function, I saw that it loops Streamer_UpdateEx another 26 times O_O.

I removed all the loops and merged that function with the TelePlayer one.

I hope this fixes the problem, and doesn't cause players to fall trough the map in a car.

Thanks, Yoshi

Recently this plugin stopped creating dynamic 3D text labels - they were working,
And i did not change anything to it and i recently got back to developing after a few days of headache and now none of them appears.
I use CreateDynamicPickup, it works, and CreateDynamicObject, it works. But not 3D-textlabels. And as i said, i changed nothing. Nada, so I know the code was correctly done. It was tested on a "clean" server, (no previous labels created) and it still doesn't create.
I load positions from file, and it's the same position as pickup, and the pickup spawns but not the label.
And since it's a dynamic system, i create it ingame aswell with GetPlayerPos and it works for the pickup, but not the label.

hi i donґt why but AttachObjectToVehicle donґt work... objects donґt show... AttachObjectToVehicle work but i donґt know when donґt work....pls fixed it becouse i ґm using your plugin and is fantastic ... but i need AttachObjectToVehicle to work

AttachObjectToVehicle work with global objects, not player ( streamed ) objects.

hmmm i donґt understand ..

It means that you can only do it with CreateObject, not with the streamer.

Use Streamer_MaxItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, items);
and reduce the number of items(maybe 300) so that the streamer will leave some quota for the neon light objects.

pls make me it for example ... iґm biiig nooob ...

Do
pawn Код:
Streamer_MaxItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 300);
in the first line of OnGameModeInit.

Then you'll need to create a counting variable for the no. of neon lights,
and use that to prevent adding more neon lights when it is higher than or equal to 100.

This is the best streamer that is out here. Good job

100/10

my server won't load streamer please help

[01:38:01] Server Plugins
[01:38:01] --------------
[01:38:01] Loading plugin: streamer
[01:38:01] Failed.
[01:38:01] Loading plugin: Whirlpool
[01:38:01]
[01:38:01] ==================
[01:38:01] Whirlpool loaded
[01:38:01] ==================
[01:38:01] Loaded.

It doesn't work in Linux. :S

It's work on linux, what your problem with this on Linux ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
It's work on linux, what your problem with this on Linux ?
I can't se the objects, I have to be very near to see them.

Try change the objects draw distnace. pawno/include/streamer.inc and change drawdistance in CreateDynamicObject to 300, and recomplie your script.

You have global objects ( CreateObject or CreatePlayerObject ) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Try change the objects draw distnace. pawno/include/streamer.inc and change drawdistance in CreateDynamicObject to 300, and recomplie your script.

You have global objects ( CreateObject or CreatePlayerObject ) ?
Y have CreateDynamicObject. And it works perfect in windows, with streamer.dll
WTF? :S I see the objects transparent, or something like that.

got a question ! why only few players can see the objects ?
is ther any solution for that

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Recently this plugin stopped creating dynamic 3D text labels - they were working,
And i did not change anything to it and i recently got back to developing after a few days of headache and now none of them appears.
I use CreateDynamicPickup, it works, and CreateDynamicObject, it works. But not 3D-textlabels. And as i said, i changed nothing. Nada, so I know the code was correctly done. It was tested on a "clean" server, (no previous labels created) and it still doesn't create.
I load positions from file, and it's the same position as pickup, and the pickup spawns but not the label.
And since it's a dynamic system, i create it ingame aswell with GetPlayerPos and it works for the pickup, but not the label.
I still have the same problem.

pawn Код:
new hinfo[HOUSES]; // This is placed on the top of my script and HOUSES is defined to 50...
hinfo[houseid] = Text3D:CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(infstr,COLOR_BLUE,hData[houseid][hoX],hData[houseid][hoY],hData[houseid][hoZ],30.0,-1,-1,1,0,0,-1,30.0);
As said, it worked at first but now it aint working no more, but i use the streamer for pickups and objects (same coords as used for the label, so the coords works) with no issues.

Follow the SA-MP limits for areas if you're setting the same draw distances for those objects, i.e: you can't have more than 400 objects within the same area, you need to be careful with draw distance/streaming distance.