SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

It's clear it's clientside, otherwise the feature would be in server.cfg and not samp.cfg on the client - SA-MP has always ran only on one core, the update enables support for multiple cores.

Nice, but what must I wait for official relase?

Guys why you complaining about stupid things "Why to wait? release it" and that kind of comments are just pissing me off....

The longer release take the better.
Why?Cos dev team will add and fix more stuff !
And when 0.3d is released dev team will monitor it for a few days and than take a long break (And they are deserved it)

So the later they release 0.3d the better for us!

I love update.
Thanks for support Kalcor!

I have an idea of interesting features. Here it is:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerChangeGameStatus(playerid, status_type)
// Type's:
// 1 - PLAYER_MENU - player entered the game menu
// 2 - PLAYER_GAME - player returned to the game
Application:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerChangeGameStatus(playerid, status_type)
{
if(status_type == PLAYER_MENU)SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You're AFK!");
if(status_type == PLAYER_GAME)SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You're return to the Game!");
return true;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
That can be scripted as you can use OnPlayerUpdate to detect when someone is out of the game.
OnPlayerUpdate won't be called when someone is out of the game.
They changed that... ?
Atleast the game doesnt pause anymore (or is not supposed to) when you alt-tab/pause it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
That can be scripted as you can use OnPlayerUpdate to detect when someone is out of the game.
OnPlayerUpdate won't be called when someone is out of the game.
That won't work anymore. Try it yourself...

It has flawed a lot of peoples pause systems, definitely need a native callback added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
It has flawed a lot of peoples pause systems, definitely need a native callback added.
I agree, the fact that a sa-mp updated flawed a wifely used system to help servers, it should be regenerated in some way.

- Added OnPlayerClickMap pawn callback.
- Disabled AllowAdminTeleport and AllowPlayerTeleport.
- You can use the GTA ~k~ constants in client messages and 3d text labels.
- Fixed potential client crash if a player enters an invalid passenger seat.

Brilliant bug fixes and features! I have been waiting for these for quite along time!
I hope they will be some vehicle upgrades, unlocks with next RC. Keep it UP!

I really really hope that RC10 will include the native AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle (and then for streamers: AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle). Since many people want to have a lot of objects attached to their vehicle (like me xD) that even goes over the limit of 1000 objects (if many others will do it aswell).

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothyinthehouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I really really hope that RC10 will include the native AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle (and then for streamers: AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle). Since many people want to have a lot of objects attached to their vehicle (like me xD) that even goes over the limit of 1000 objects (if many others will do it aswell).
Theres not even a function "AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer" (there was but its gone), why would they add one for vehicles then.

Quote:

- Fixed issue with motorbikes/pushbikes spawning above the ground.

Unfortunately, further vehicles spawn above ground. Please fix it

2 months of development

Bikes still spawning above ground for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you know what bugs are?
THEY GET INTO YOUR HOUSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Why?
As wonderful as it is, it doesn't stop people who are alt-tabbed and I also doubt that the 'instant brake' bug is gonna be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
As wonderful as it is, it doesn't stop people who are alt-tabbed and I also doubt that the 'instant brake' bug is gonna be fixed.
It might not stop people from pausing when they alt-tab but at least it does when they are at the menu. Why put it back? And the instant brake isn't a problem infact I think it's good because it stops you from crashing.

It stops people pressing escape to fool a person chasing them in to thinking they have gone straight on when really they press escape, wait a few seconds and then resume to spawn back behind the chasing car so they can make a turn and lose them easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
It might not stop people from pausing when they alt-tab but at least it does when they are at the menu. Why put it back? And the instant brake isn't a problem infact I think it's good because it stops you from crashing.
Didn't you own a roleplaying server?