[Plugin] [REL] FileManager 1.4 (24th of June 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgonX
Dumb Question - How can I check if a file exists? as fexist() is limited to /scriptfiles/
I didn't add a function to check if a file exists specifically, however you can use a function like file_read and it will return 0 if the file does not exist, like so

pawn Код:
if(!file_read("nonexistantfile",uselessstring)) // File does not exist

i liked it so much awesome

Nice work.

Link death, plz reuploud

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Can't you just write files with the SA-MP scripts?
Yes, but it's limited to the "/scriptfiles/" part of your server installation. This will allow you to write files from the root directory of your SA-MP server, so you can write it into filterscripts, gamemodes, etc...
Actually it's not limited to only scriptfiles, while 0.2X was used, I had several scripts that both wrote and read files from/to " ..\data\ " which was a folder in the server root directory

I don't think it would work on linux, but someone with linux knowledge should know

I just started using this plugin and it's great

Can anyone reupload this plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott[LT
]
Can anyone reupload this plugin?
Windows version: http://hotfile.com/dl/34855196/1d8f1...nager.zip.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
How about creating Folders?
Would be nice, so a script (a FS for example) could create the folders itselves so that the files can be saved
Your wish has come true, check out the new update!

Awesome. Not that I go outside my filterscripts folder, but creating new directories is useful. Good job, once again.

nvm.......

Loading plugin FileManager... FAILED..

I got vista :P

I have a bug report, I hope you can fix it so we can use it proper?

The bug is at file_read. When I just want to read for example 123456789 from a text it outputs
123456789ээээ

Something is wrong. :/

Hope you can fix it as quick as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
It's allowed as long as the source is released.
Does that also count for software ? got an few apps released (sorry :$ but isnt an virus anyways) but i would like to make a new version of my .map converter soon. But i wont like to get banned :P

does the "file_exists(file[]);" function look at upper and lowercase?
(or is it like default, on windows it does and on linux it doesn't?)

This would please me, so that i can check my userfiles, because I think you all know, that Players can use Names twice on Linux, like Meta and mEta, those are completely different Users. Windows Servers handle those Files as ONE File, so that mEta is the same as Meta.

If you could program it like Windows Servers, (if it isn't like this in the actual version) so that your Plugin handles those Files like Windows, i would hire you and Pray to you everyday before going to bed ()

EDIT: I need MSVCP100D.dll to run my Server (on my PC, Testserver) within your Plugin o.O
EDITІ: I downloaded MSVCP100D.dll but this error still occures

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a bug report, I hope you can fix it so we can use it proper?

The bug is at file_read. When I just want to read for example 123456789 from a text it outputs
123456789ээээ

Something is wrong. :/

Hope you can fix it as quick as possible.
What OS does this happen on?

Quote:

does the "file_exists(file[]);" function look at upper and lowercase?
(or is it like default, on windows it does and on linux it doesn't?)

This would please me, so that i can check my userfiles, because I think you all know, that Players can use Names twice on Linux, like Meta and mEta, those are completely different Users. Windows Servers handle those Files as ONE File, so that mEta is the same as Meta.

If you could program it like Windows Servers, (if it isn't like this in the actual version) so that your Plugin handles those Files like Windows, i would hire you and Pray to you everyday before going to bed ()

EDIT: I need MSVCP100D.dll to run my Server (on my PC, Testserver) within your Plugin o.O
EDITІ: I downloaded MSVCP100D.dll but this error still occures

It should handle it like the filesystem of the Operating System would handle it.

hm, okay
But what about MSVCP100D.dll?
Whithout it, i can't start the server anymore.
If it's there (doesn't matter where, Server folder, plugins oder system32), i get the same error
If i use it as Plugin, it wants to have MSVCR100D.dll o.O

HelpMe();

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
What OS does this happen on?

It should handle it like the filesystem of the Operating System would handle it.
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)

verry nice ! good work

Thanks. Will use in system

What's about my suggestion...?

pawn Код:
file_copy(source[], destination[]);