New Beta Tester

Join 2006. He's only made 5 topics, 115 posts, he seems like barely a member here but you all see he is obviously friends with Kalcor in some way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBros
Посмотреть сообщение
Join 2006. He's only made 5 topics, 115 posts, he seems like barely a member here but you all see he is obviously friends with Kalcor in some way or another.
You don't have to participate in the forums to be helpful. He runs a large server, I believe has some programming experience and is definitely eager to help.

Beta Team isnt a popularity contest. I got beta-status a long time ago well before I was an established member. Hell...I used to get in heated _arguments_ with the staff here before I was on the team hahaha.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As Kaiser said, the forum has nothing to do with it and there are other ways that people get noticed. But even if he were just a friend of Kalcor, why is that your concern? If Kalcor knows him well enough to trust that he would be a good beta tester then what business is that of yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
As Kaiser said, the forum has nothing to do with it and there are other ways that people get noticed. But even if he were just a friend of Kalcor, why is that your concern? If Kalcor knows him well enough to trust that he would be a good beta tester then what business is that of yours?
I'm amazed by your knowledge of the Beta Testing team, without being part of it. Or are you a hidden Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm amazed by your knowledge of the Beta Testing team, without being part of it. Or are you a hidden Beta Tester
No part of my statement was beyond public knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
No part of my statement was beyond public knowledge.
Well done.

congratzz man

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
And yet you only have only 15 posts and registered last month. Judging by the e-mail you registered with it looks like it's your second account you made to troll on the forums.

Anyway, yeah to be a beta tester you have to get along with the current beta testers, and also run a popular server like Wicko does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
And yet you only have only 15 posts and registered last month. Judging by the e-mail you registered with it looks like it's your second account you made to troll on the forums.

Anyway, yeah to be a beta tester you have to get along with the current beta testers, and also run a popular server like Wicko does.
Don't they need to be polish and/or send you cash (and nude pics if they are female)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't they need to be polish and/or send you cash (and nude pics if they are female)?
It helps.

IM KIDDING

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
It helps.
It halps? men, em only hal polish end i sent mai nuds 2 u, mak m3 moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
It halps? men, em only hal polish end i sent mai nuds 2 u, mak m3 moderator?
I heard rumours you have to send a nude video of yourself while singing Wrecking Ball completely. And of course you got to be Polish as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
I heard rumours you have to send a nude video of yourself while singing Wrecking Ball completely. And of course you got to be Polish as well!
Lol ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение

Why a popular server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
Why a popular server?
Because you'll need to TEST the BETA versions. And you can't properly TEST with an EMPTY server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Because you'll need to TEST the BETA versions. And you can't properly TEST with an EMPTY server.
True..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Finally, someone who understands the concept of a BETA TESTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
People here seem to misunderstand the title "beta tester".
"Beta tester" doesnt mean that youre cooler, or more powerful, or masses of girls gonna gonna beg you for sex.
Nope, it rather means a lot of extra work.
Wait. What?
Goddamnit, you wait until NOW to tell me this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait. What?
Goddamnit, you wait until NOW to tell me this?
haha feel sorry for you having to do more work feel free to replace me ill do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
haha feel sorry for you having to do more work feel free to replace me ill do it
why would you feel sorry for him but want to do it... that makes no sense