What do you do when you are lucid dreaming?

Also i dream of dragon dildos.

Dugi, I have time to explain; it's called an esoteric knowledge, which means not for everyone to understand. By the way, do not tell anyone about this knowledge, keep it strict secret. I only share it here, where nobody knows my real identity, so I have nothing to worry about. In real life, 'normal' people would consider that I'm crazy and for God's sake they might shoot me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youarex
Посмотреть сообщение
Dugi, I have time to explain; it's called an esoteric knowledge, which means not for everyone to understand. By the way, do not tell anyone about this knowledge, keep it strict secret. I only share it here, where nobody knows my real identity, so I have nothing to worry about. In real life, 'normal' people would consider that I'm crazy and for God's sake they might shoot me.
I shit you not, this guy is on acid!

LD is very dangerous don't do this. When you are LD you can suddenly move out of your body and never come back.

@bartekdvd,
It's not possible.

I hope an admin will close this topic since it turned to a troll center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotic
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope an admin will close this topic since it turned to a troll center.
Everything has a consequence. You played a role in this thread, your role was already predestined when the thread was created.

There's a nice Android application which teaches you what is Lucid Dreaming, and how to do it,
you can take a look here (http://*******/N7x2Z).

Never had one, and I wish I could. I got close once, but never really got out of my body and
what I've experienced was way worse, because I have no control over my body although I
could clearly see what was going on outside. And I knew that I was dreaming because there
was this figure of a girl, with her face covered by her hair, and she then slowly went towards
me, and when she was already an inch from me, she then violently scratched my face, and
then I woke up, sweating, and my heart beating really fast. Sort of got paralyzed I guess.

Talking about dreams... has anyone else experienced this?
Quote:

Hi my name is Robert. It is very common for me to wake up in the middle of the night, but this night was unusual. I had a normal day, went to bed at 11:00, woke up in the middle of the night and saw a Tarantula sized spider crawling in mid air, in the middle of my room, as if it were on a web but it wasn't. i stared at it for a while with the sheets close to my face, my heart pounding very fast...........as i stared at it it just disappeared. Now I'm wondering if i was hallucinating. can someone please give me an answer?

I did once, and it was exactly as he describes, the weird thing is I don't even think about spiders, I'm not even scared of them.

Never had a lucid dream.

I got