SA-MP Gamemodes with PHP

Okay, it is really simply to understand
Thanks for the information

I'm getting a lot of "Entry Point Not Found" on almost all PHP modules installed in my computer. What should I do?

Got it: Replaced the php5 from my installation to server folder's.

that's cool - i thought when i didn't remeber what PHP is. If you are chuck norris how will you compile your gamemode when he is written on PHP ?

so it's unusiful. For example: i need to write ( fastly ) a gamemode, and i do it with this plugin. Go to server -> full of errors = delete samphp plugin and write gamemode in Pawno or sublimeText 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloLT
Посмотреть сообщение
so it's unusiful. For example: i need to write ( fastly ) a gamemode, and i do it with this plugin. Go to server -> full of errors = delete samphp plugin and write gamemode in Pawno or sublimeText 2
The errors will appear when you open the server.

on - You said we can use pdo,mysql ? Well i can't,nor mysql.(undefined function for mysql,and class for pdo)

It's a great effort, but I solely believe PHP belongs to a web development side other than standard win app development (just my opinion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniTy.
Посмотреть сообщение
The errors will appear when you open the server.

on - You said we can use pdo,mysql ? Well i can't,nor mysql.(undefined function for mysql,and class for pdo)
InfiniTy, you need to load the required PHP modules/extensions, I managed to do it using the dl() function.

Just keep in mind you'll probably need to replace the PHP executable too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a great effort, but I solely believe PHP belongs to a web development side other than standard win app development (just my opinion).
That is understandable. In the other hand, any interpreted language, like PHP, would fit pretty well into SA-MP scripting, improving the code readability and development speed. However, I don't believe those benchmarks will end well.

Have just tried it. Unfortunately it does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phцnix
Посмотреть сообщение
Have just tried it. Unfortunately it does not work.
Could you send me the code of the textdraw over PM? i will be glad to help you out with it.
Thanks!

Error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in E:\***\php\gamemode.php on line 9
$db = mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', '');

Couple of things. I found this by looking for a thing for the dialogs from ******. (Grats to ******)
As soon as I saw the title I just about shit myself.
I opened the page and what did I see? Amazing things that only gods should be able to see, Needless to say, I was a step closer to shitting myself.

This is amazing. Nothing more. Just an amazing (made for the gods, clearly) piece of work. I commend you!

Wow, this is pretty awesome! Cool how now we can script in PAWN, C++ and PHP 'cause of the awesome people in this community!

The SA:MP 0.3z RC has been released. Is there a chance that you will update this plugin to a final version of a SA-MP 0.3z?

Put please php.dll version with MySQL, please

I tried to make something difference like this, although it's HTML. I didn't really succeed but is anyone actually interrested in this? I will give it a try then.

Код HTML:
<ongamemodeinit>
    <print>Print("text");</print>
    <settimer>
         <time>5000</time>
         <repeat>true</repeat
    </settimer>
</ongamemodeinit>

<onplayerconnect>
    <SendClientMessage>
        <target>playerid</target>
        <color>COLOR_WHITE</color>
        <text>You have joined.</text>
    </SendClientMessage>
</onplayerconnect>

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to make something difference like this, although it's HTML. I didn't really succeed but is anyone actually interrested in this? I will give it a try then.

Код HTML:
<ongamemodeinit>
    <print>Print("text");</print>
    <settimer>
         <time>5000</time>
         <repeat>true</repeat
    </settimer>
</ongamemodeinit>

<onplayerconnect>
    <SendClientMessage>
        <target>playerid</target>
        <color>COLOR_WHITE</color>
        <text>You have joined.</text>
    </SendClientMessage>
</onplayerconnect>
There is a big downside in using that to create scripts, which is that you will end up using tons of lines because each parameter in a function is going to require another line (unless you write them all at one line).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walnut
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a big downside in using that to create scripts, which is that you will end up using tons of lines because each parameter in a function is going to require another line (unless you write them all at one line).
There is although I never reach the max lines (600000 lines?) and you should be able to reach 6000 lines when you use the normal pawn lines (1000)

lapayo, do you have plans to update this to the latest version once it's out of RC?

Amazing..

itґs fast?