****** Plus. ****** vs. ********

******** is better

I am pretty sure most users of ********, wouldn't want to change even if ****** has better and fancy more features. ******** will stay in power with that kind of communication, Users would prefer to stay at a area where their friends are most active.

From the time I have been checking it, It's very cool, and indeed, in my opinion, it rocks.
The possibility to use the most famous website for social networking is epic.
Combine e-mails, translators and all the services of ******.
I suppose it can beat ********.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you meant your post the other way around, seeing as most people who use social networking websites already have ******** and not ******+.
Actually, no but i get your point..

Fair enough then, but more people have ******** than they do have ******+, so if your argument is valid, why would people come over from ******** to ******+?

To be entirely honest, I think someone should just make a great social networking aggregator that implements ********, ******+, ******* and perhaps MySpace in to a single website/app.

I know that ^

But i'm not that kind of guy who tells people to move over to something else, if i get asked, sure; i can say why i like something better than alternative X.

And the idea you had would be the only reason for me to get ********...

You have a fair example in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV. We are not (most) moving to Grand Theft Auto IV because we believe SA-MP is better.

****** is ******, it has a lot of reputation.

Now of course, any large company that relies on users has tons of information. Like ********, imagine having access to every single information from ~500 million people. Some even post their pictures daily, every single info etc. That's crazy imo. It of course doesn't mean that as soon as you post your age and name, FBI will come to your house for no reason. But still, the amount of personal info that some people write is ridiculous (but it's their life).

****** is taking a smart approach - make invites, so people will really want it. And we know ****** from gmail, maps, translate, search engine - we trust it.

I don't do social media, only for my business site, but I would happily join ******+ just so it has more people and that this annoying FB goes away, or at least gets some competition.

145 Invites to give away click the link and have at it!

https://plus.******.com/_/notificati...%3AJ7SPVy8j6ak

Agreed with 'Only One Social Network'