Originally Posted by Picharelo
SetPlayerImage(playerid, picture.png);
SetAllToImage(picture.png);

or

SetPlayerImage(playerid, picture, X,Y,Z);
SetPlayerImage(playerid, logo.png, 200.000, 1500.000, 000.000);

RemovePicture(playerid, picture);

Like add image to screen.
Something like that will never happen. How many times we need to say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03
Garsino ]
Probaly been suggested before in this topic, but:
  • The ability to "scan" the GTA SA directory for .exe's other than the gta_sa.exe one (you could be scanning for different cheat tools).
No thanks. Even if you did that they would just make cheat tools to be installed outside GTA directory.
Even if they are outside directory, they still affect either gta_sa.exe or other sa files which could detect most trainers/hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PTM
MaTrIx4057 ]
Even if they are outside directory, they still affect either gta_sa.exe or other sa files which could detect most trainers/hacks.
Why would multiplayer games use complex anti cheats like PunkBuster if it was so simple?

GetPlayerAnim

(NOT GetPlayerSpecialAction)

please create new SpecialAction for this bottle http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=176713.0

and

SPECIAL_ACTION_SMOKE_CIGGY_L (for left hands)
SPECIAL_ACTION_SMOKE_CIGGY_R (for right hands)

Код:
native EnableDefaultDamageModel(); //under OnGameModeInit
Basically it would enable damage model as it is used in SP. That means original weapon damage values depending on weapon skill (for example M4 should be 30.0, and not 10.0 like it is in SA:MP). That also means default damage reaction animations (if you are shoot with deagle you fall on floor, etc) not the same animation for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Код:
native EnableDefaultDamageModel(); //under OnGameModeInit
Basically it would enable damage model as it is used in SP. That means original weapon damage values depending on weapon skill (for example M4 should be 30.0, and not 10.0 like it is in SA:MP). That also means default damage reaction animations (if you are shoot with deagle you fall on floor, etc) not the same animation for everything.
Or a feature to allow you to set the damage values?

Код:
SetWeaponDamageDone(playerid,weaponid,damage);
So basically as you said this function would own a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PTM
MaTrIx4057 ]
Код:
SetWeaponDamageDone(playerid,weaponid,damage);
So basically as you said this function would own a lot.
or,

pawn Код:
native SetPlayerWeaponDamage(playerid, weaponid, float: damage);

Emphasis is not on weapon damage value, since you can do that now already.

Код:
public OnPlayerDamaged(playerid, reason, float:damage)
{
return 1;
}
if return 0 the damage is not applied.
Any damage can be controlled from the public.

Thanks Seif_!

Sorry For my bad english but my idea is, That there will be a new tab And in the forums will made a new section called Apply your server to be in that tab for 1-2 days.. And Kye or a moderator/admin Will tell you when your server got acceptead to be in that tab for 1-2 days.

And for fountions in pawno i like IsPlayerInWater(playerid);

pawn Код:
native CreateObject(modelid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float: rX, Float: rY, Float: rZ, distance = (-1), vw = (-1));
native CreatePlayerObject(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float: rX, Float: rY, Float: rZ, distance = (-1), vw = (-1));
Look for the distance and vw parameters, it would be -1 for default, so you actually don't have to set that paremeters.
Distance represents stream distance (like when u use streamer) and vw parameter represents VirtualWorld.

+ I would like no limit on objects

I don't see a reason for a limit if objects would be streamed by SA-MP Server.

As I said soemtime ago ... why would you like default object streamer? You would need to create whole new system anyway if you liked to get all those useful functions which streamer plugin can offer you.

SA:MP developement takes ages while Incognito makes fixes/updates/new features in very short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
As I said soemtime ago ... why would you like default object streamer? You would need to create whole new system anyway if you liked to get all those useful functions which streamer plugin can offer you.

SA:MP developement takes ages while Incognito makes fixes/updates/new features in very short time.
I don't need it, just suggested lol

Why would you suggest something you don't need?

Suggestion

if there is a server w/c have custom items/ramps/ or other things, the end user will have to download first the files(required) then he can enter the server, the downloaded files will be saved in the computer, so while playing in the server, the objects dont need to load from time to time, it will reduce the lag, and players can play smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell911
Suggestion

if there is a server w/c have custom items/ramps/ or other things, the end user will have to download first the files(required) then he can enter the server, the downloaded files will be saved in the computer, so while playing in the server, the objects dont need to load from time to time, it will reduce the lag, and players can play smoothly.
Useless, get good streamer and connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell911
Suggestion

Kye already said it won't be added (any mod stream or whatever you want to call it) because then you will have to wait to enter the server.

what is streamer?

also, that would be a one time download, if there are changes in server, just need to modify/delete/add files(download) so it wont be a problem.