Making samp server and getting it online and in server list

what about 0.3a?

I don't see reason why it isn't working, i mean I always do same procedure every time i make server.

Well, you can try thousands of other topics if this isn't working.

Hey, i have made a samp server and port forwarded it but i am the only one that can see it on the server list. also when i try joining, it says "the server didn't respond"

Hey, i have made a samp server and port forwarded it but i am the only one that can see it on the server list. also when i try joining, it says "the server didn't respond"

Your Link Isn't Working

Nice bumps <3

i have XP and i make the server connect with modem and I have the .cfg all in order but when others try to connect the server is not responding I can connect but others can't but i can play with mu brother on lan mode..

81.104.21.222:7777 San Andreas [RPG] [24/7]

I have every thing done and port forwarded but when i check it the server is ofline pls help http://www.typefish.co.uk/samp-conn/ 78.150.39.120:7777

Getting a server online is a matter of changing the Rcon password from changeme

Are you fucking serious?!

Umm i have a question to ask.I did everything like you said in the Tutorial.I opened ports in my routher, i event opened TCP & UDP in my firewall (7777) and i added those programs.I still have a problem. When i go to that website where i see my IP, I copy that and paste it when i want to add the server, and i add the 7777, so it would be 93.86.51.161:7777, but it doesn't work.It says retrieving info from 93.86.51.161:7777, and nothing happens.What should i do?

btw really nice tut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogibond
View Post
Umm i have a question to ask.I did everything like you said in the Tutorial.I opened ports in my routher, i event opened TCP & UDP in my firewall (7777) and i added those programs.I still have a problem. When i go to that website where i see my IP, I copy that and paste it when i want to add the server, and i add the 7777, so it would be 93.86.51.161:7777, but it doesn't work.It says retrieving info from 93.86.51.161:7777, and nothing happens.What should i do?

btw really nice tut.
Go to server files and find the one that says samp-server double click it then find the info and you're good to go.

but you didnt said how to open port .. just said from here : http://portforward.com

I created a server but I dont know how to change the MODE name ? Can someone help me pleaasee

I cant find my server

Nice Tutorial, I'll do it now

If we use our remote port in th served .cfg and then when we start the server will it be hosted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
View Post
If we use our remote port in th served .cfg and then when we start the server will it be hosted?
Damn man, stop going from thread to thread, and making new threads... I've subbed to most of your other threads, commented to you on Discord about how to go about this, and you find the oldest thread you can find about how to host a server and bump it...

Not to mention, this is the worst kind of thread to be looking at for help... He doesn't explain anything, it's a general "how to get a server running" but it doesn't outline anything other than putting the executables somewhere and running it...

No dependencies, no runtimes, no "what to do with it" or anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanoogoo
View Post
check your gamemode version like (3.0z; 3.0x;.....)