RobSystem

Hmmm, i think i should get Full creadits of is, i got a pm to make this, i made it 5 mins, then give it to you
then you release it as your own work.....

WTF is going on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bull
Hmmm, i think i should get Full creadits of is, i got a pm to make this, i made it 5 mins, then give it to you
then you release it as your own work.....

WTF is going on here
oh mah gash oh mah gash oh mah gash :O :O :O :O :O :O

How could you do something like that ?

Nice Job can you do for all stores like binco, zip, victim and other stores in the next version.
Thanks

Can someone make a quick tutorial on a quick way to add more stores?

But this fs is for rp servers Edit him to rob the shop from 6 to 6 hours .
You can even do this for me I'm pretty noob in pawno ?

I suggest when the store is being robbed it sends a message to the team "POLICE"
So it will better rp if you can rob a guy and take the money !!!

where do i put the files so i can rob the stores? i put them in filescripts and it say the commad but it does not do anything when i put the command in

ok well pretty good job i want to know how can i put more money to rob because 20000 for 1 minute is a little and also maybe if their can be a count down timer that would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
Can someone make a quick tutorial on a quick way to add more stores?
Код:
PlayerToPoint(20, playerid, StoreX, StoreY, StoreZ);

yeah i want to know the same thing how to add more stores their one more in los santos i think that u cant rob because it not their. but i found the way to put more money instead of 20,000 i put 220,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenngeR
how can you rob shop without weapon?
yh i got in my server when u rob witch is in every building but the building like PD etc they cant be robbed i made so u must wait 30 in the marker if u leave the building you fail robbing the store you must have your gun out take 30 secs to rob random cash ammount. ill make a video of it as its 1000 times better then this but this is pritty cool just to easy