WTLS Updates

Thx! Could you add the repair of aircraft during the receipt of cargo/flyers?

Hello everyone!

We've recently upgraded hangars, helipads and marinas on our server - you can now mod your saved planes, helicopters and boats. Here is the video:

I'll be glad if you find some time to leave your feedback on our latest update! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
Посмотреть сообщение
Thx! Could you add the repair of aircraft during the receipt of cargo/flyers?
Thanks for your suggestion, you can now repair the planes in hangars (shown in the video above).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
it let us know that the object can not be destroyed by a car/player.
Haha, no. This was just the only screenshot of the stall I currently had and I found it funny, so I chose to post that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niCe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone!

We've recently upgraded hangars, helipads and marinas on our server - you can now mod your saved planes, helicopters and boats. Here is the video:

I'll be glad if you find some time to leave your feedback on our latest update! Thank you.

Thanks for your suggestion, you can now repair the planes in hangars (shown in the video above).

Haha, no. This was just the only screenshot of the stall I currently had and I found it funny, so I chose to post that one.
Everything looks great, especially the aircraft bombs.

A great update!

So, I was digging in game files and tried to replicate lowrider challenge from singleplayer as much precisely as possible. What do you think? Do you like this minigame?

I don't know what to say really, I'm impressed.

niCe its impressive your job.

I think you should be a SA-MP Beta Tester u make amazing job such SA-MP community and u got a big community for test the new updates of SA-MP.

Glad to see day after day improving your server!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So, I was digging in game files and tried to replicate lowrider challenge from singleplayer as much precisely as possible. What do you think? Do you like this minigame?

Yet another impressive job by you.

I have been following your work for quite a while and I must say you're doing a great job for implementing the features from the singleplayer to mutliplayer. Also you work pretty fast with the updates on your server and I can only respect you for running your own server for this long time. Don't give up, looking forward to see new features!

Thanks for your motivating comments!

I'd like to show you another video from our server. Thanks to IllidanS4, who added some functions to sync NPCs to YSF plugin, I was finally able to script some basic AI for NPCs and implement it to missions. Also, store clerks can now randomly point out the shotgun at you when holding up the store. What do you think?

What's more motivating is you motivating us to see your awesome work. Great job man.

OMG

Looks Nice

Hello everyone! I've been working on few smaller updates in January, hope that you will like the video!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone! I've been working on few smaller updates in January, hope that you will like the video!

Hi,

Just a few improvements that could be made:

The red checkpoint for the drive-thru is an eye sore. To continue on from that maybe remodel the Cluckin Bell object and open the back end up so that you can place an actor inside the building and have them physically hand over food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

The red checkpoint for the drive-thru is an eye sore. To continue on from that maybe remodel the Cluckin Bell object and open the back end up so that you can place an actor inside the building and have them physically hand over food?
You wouldn't need to remodel the object, you can simply texture the windows with blank textures and they will be invisible. Then you can place some walls inside to make it look like a small room and have an actor inside, while moving the checkpoint closer to the window. This should work.

But other than that, good update, I love how nothing looks out of place in the GTA SA world and it fits so well, great job.

nice

Trailer for the upcomming heists on WTLS!

Heists are comming on 10th March, there will be total of 10 heists, including those from singleplayer - Small Town Bank, Against All Odds and Breaking Bank at Caligula's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamsLT
Посмотреть сообщение
You wouldn't need to remodel the object, you can simply texture the windows with blank textures and they will be invisible. Then you can place some walls inside to make it look like a small room and have an actor inside, while moving the checkpoint closer to the window. This should work.

But other than that, good update, I love how nothing looks out of place in the GTA SA world and it fits so well, great job.
Thanks for your suggestions, I might indeed improve this a bit in one of the future updates!

Thank you niCe, very nice.
Taking notes, those systems are quite impressive.

Jo, can you stop releasing cool shit, because I can't rep you anymore.