[FilterScript] iTune-Tune any vehicle IG,unseen script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
View Post
Good one,

But you know it's not normal to use on any vehicle, Players might crash.

Use [*img]<image link>*/[img] for your images.
I have tested this on normal cars like sultan,huntley and some more.Havent really tried on planes or boats, but i think it should not cause problems, if it does so its easy to make it forbidden in some vehicle models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustern
View Post
I have tested this on normal cars like sultan,huntley and some more.Havent really tried on planes or boats, but i think it should not cause problems, if it does so its easy to make it forbidden in some vehicle models.
yea, AddVehicleComponent ;P

I don't understand why would this cause a crash to other players? guys check the code he used objects and didn't use AddVehicleComponent in the whole script provided.

But does it really worth it having for example 500 players online each of them tuned his car?
and this doesn't use streamer too (dynamic objects) so the maximum amount of objects is 1000..

Still this should be improved.. try to update it as soon as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanford
View Post
I don't understand why would this cause a crash to other players? guys check the code he used objects and didn't use AddVehicleComponent in the whole script provided.

But does it really worth it having for example 500 players online each of them tuned his car?
and this doesn't use streamer too (dynamic objects) so the maximum amount of objects is 1000..

Still this should be improved.. try to update it as soon as possible
Thank you, this is the first release and i still haven't thought about many things such as this.Will be improved in the next release.

Tuning problema

Does not work with 0.3.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR3
View Post
Tuning problema
English please ?Use /etuning to move the parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexv001
View Post
Does not work with 0.3.7
Yes of course it does.

It's Not Working At My Server Can you help me with it?

Tell Me Where To Put These Files Hoods.txd , bumpers.txd all these where should i put them?

too cool