SAMP Freezes my PC

Maybe we can use team viewer to troubleshoot this if ypu don't mind pm me or add me on skype johntockie-100

Also this issue does it happen on all servers or just a certain one?

It happens on all servers, but I don't see how teamviewer could help because it'd shut you off instantly when the freeze occurs.

After a while of the freeze/crash do you get a blue screen? try leave it frozen for like 10 mins if no blue screen popped reply if it did write down the error code and post it

No blue screen waited for half an hour just the same picture stays frozen.

Go to documents Gta user files ooen folder named samp and open up samp.cfg or something like that there should be a line called Mulitcore set it to 0 if its set to 1 and if its set to 1 set it to 0

update drivers? idk use legit gta copy

Tried with 0 doesn't work tried with 1 doesn't work.

create a new account on your windows and try from there

I did that, doesn't work.

Its not the same place, and I have both pirated and real version(steam) but steam version doesn't support samp sa far as I know.

I have the same problem. It's no big deal really. but for me on windows 8, I just press my start button, log off and then log back in and then it's good until it happens again. I never found a solution for it, but it's manageable lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasramdhan
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same problem. It's no big deal really. but for me on windows 8, I just press my start button, log off and then log back in and then it's good until it happens again. I never found a solution for it, but it's manageable lol.
I made a tiny AHK script that manages to get around all GTA freezes. I can compile it if anyone wants to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
I made a tiny AHK script that manages to get around all GTA freezes. I can compile it if anyone wants to use it.
I am curious to know what it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [J]
Посмотреть сообщение
I am curious to know what it does.
Just repeatedly uses different killing methods until the window and task is closed.

Well, I have to restart my PC and log off feature most of the times doesn't work, and isn't it pretty annoying to do that every 5 minutes when you are middle of something it kinda kills the mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehid
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I have to restart my PC and log off feature most of the times doesn't work, and isn't it pretty annoying to do that every 5 minutes when you are middle of something it kinda kills the mood.
I used to have to do that until I made my AHK script (described above), also you should try the following in this order:

1. Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
2. Standby key (if your keyboard doesn't have one assign one).
3. Return from standby and the screen will look buggy, do Ctrl+Shift+Esc again.
4. Kill GTASA.EXE.

If that fails, use this tiny AHK script. If you don't have AHK installed just run the EXE I included. Now all you have to do to get out of a frozen GTA process is Alt+Escape.

I have this problem too i have to turn off my laptop with the on/off button. Idk why it's freeze

I have that too.. to make it work you have to set the grafics to whatever your resolution is x16. I know the grafics sucks after that but at least I can play.

The script is fine, but I'd like to find a permament fix because quiting my game every 5 minutes is annoying.