Coin Mining.

Mining scrypt based coins as of 6 months now.

Guides for cloning and creating your own coins - https://drive.******.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

I might be wrong on this one but isn't this mining only profitable if you have some very good hardware to mine a lot since your computer also uses electricity..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suha52
Посмотреть сообщение
Could supercomputers be used for bit coin mining , are any of you guys doing it? is setting a pc to mine 24/7 worth whiel... and how do people get soooo rich from bit coins
They got rich by either buying a few bitcoins in the first days or by mining bitcoins in the first days. People use their computer to mine "blocks", the blocks are finite and for mining a block you get a reward in the form of 25 bitcoins(atm 16,210$). This reward is split in half every four years. Because mining on your own takes a lot of time people mine together in pools of multiple miners and the reward is split between them.

As for the people getting rich by it; in February 2011 one Bitcoin equaled 1 USD, right now it's around 647 USD. Imagine you had bought 50 bitcoins by 2011, you have a profit of 32,300$ by now..