[Visual Basic] Free program for your SA-MP Server [Request]

Yes I agree with you..Can you do it?

Don't ruin the thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
The only thing that has been clear that it's pretty nasty from you to post that in this topic, excluding the fact that it's not just this guy who is able to do that, but any programmer/any program could infect your computer.
Your argument is invalid. Perhaps you fantasize in your head that I'm hating on this guy but in reality I only want to raise awareness among the users especially those who have no extended knowledge when it comes to computers. There's a lot of people who only come here to play the game, did you know that? Not all of the users know what an .exe file can do. And just because everyone can create a virus does not mean that it should be silenced. Heck' I even saw a post today in the General section of one user who said that he downloaded some files from a guy and got a virus from it. You seem to be ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Your argument is invalid. Perhaps you fantasize in your head that I'm hating on this guy but in reality I only want to raise awareness among the users especially those who have no extended knowledge when it comes to computers. There's a lot of people who only come here to play the game, did you know that? Not all of the users know what an .exe file can do. And just because everyone can create a virus does not mean that it should be silenced. Heck' I even saw a post today in the General section of one user who said that he downloaded some files from a guy and got a virus from it. You seem to be ignorant.
You're completely missing my point, which makes your reply completely irrelevant towards my post. Let me clarify the point: The way you replied made it personal towards the topic poster, which is nasty. You could've formulated it on a different way, like saying people should be careful with downloading any executable file (or any file) from a non-trusted source.