[Tutorial] TDM Gamemode

NVM:fixed
thx gr8 tut
but plz explain how a "special" faction which can only be allowed by the [RCON]owners or by people from that class
Quote:

C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(107) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInfo"
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(107) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(119) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMoney"
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(119) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(119) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found ";"
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(126) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMoney"
C:\games\GTA SanAndreas\SeRveR SaMp\gamemodes\my own script.pwn(127) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMoney"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

btw sorry for editing so much but iam on the last part

Wait where i need to add this?

Code:
SetPlayerTeamFromClass(playerid, classid) // this is not a native function
{
    switch(classid) // it switches through classids
    {
        case 0: // classid 0
        {
            gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_GROVE; // it sets the data of the player who selected the first team (in the gTeam array) to TEAM_GROVE
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid,TEAM_GROVE_COLOR);
            }
        }
        case 1: // classid 1
        {
            gTeam[playerid] = TEAM_BALLAS; // it sets the data of the player who selected the second team (in the gTeam array) to TEAM_BALLAS
            {
                SetPlayerColor(playerid, TEAM_BALLAS_COLOR);
            }
        }
    }
}

I'm sorry to bump this thread, but lately, I have been really busy and lost the knowledge I had gained. I'll be thinking of starting again to script, although from my point of view, having knowledge of this language is not very useful in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntax
View Post
I'm sorry to bump this thread, but lately, I have been really busy and lost the knowledge I had gained. I'll be thinking of starting again to script, although from my point of view, having knowledge of this language is not very useful in your life.
It's probably not, but people play SA:MP for fun and therefore script Pawn for fun. It's not a real waste of time, though. If you miss SA:MP, return to scripting. As simple as it is.

I have never quit SA-MP. Scripting is something I have not had time to focus on.

I'm sorry to bump this thread, but I'd like to announce all of you that I'll script again, starting from tomorrow when I have a little bit of free time.