Sound unlimited

I thought plugins are only server-side. There is not possible any client execution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misco
I thought plugins are only server-side. There is not possible any client execution.
Read the first post on subject..Its a standalone client communicating with a server plugin.

Uhmm i can script with PAWN but i think plugins are in c++? Otherwise i'd love to help

Is it possible to make your windows default voice read text?

Some news, we tested communication between client and server yesterday and it all went very well. If things are progressing as currently, there should be an Alpha version out very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansen111
Some news, we tested communication between client and server yesterday and it all went very well. If things are progressing as currently, there should be an Alpha version out very soon.
Very Well!

PS:can we talk on msn please check it on your pm's

Nice hansen

great work!~

great work! How far are you? I'm really interested in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnitro
great work! How far are you? I'm really interested in this
On the server side plugin:
- Multithreaded server done tested with 100's clients connect/disconnects through sockets
- basic communication tests with connected client coded by DragSta

On the client application i cant tell you much as im not the one doing this.

Im currently coding a huge rp mod in c++ so im not giving this full time yet, but will defently later.

hansen..the minute u release a working plugin is the minute me and my server start worshiping u..just thought u should know that =]

Same, not that I actually have a server, but still same :P

do you guys have changelog?

hey hansen..just wanna know..how far r u on this? 0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoncore
do you guys have changelog?
Why do you need a changlog for an unreleased script? Nothing has changed!
to know about this project is it stoped or wtf is new

Its on hold atm as im working on a rp sa-mp mod in c++, i will update here when i get back to this full time.

I badly know English language, therefore not all I understand that is written in this theme, tell, whether really to make such plug-in? And when there will be its release?

SO when this is done i can play real songs in my mode?

oh, ok.

Just to clear it up for those who cant be bothered to read the first post in this thread:

Its very much in sa-mp server which you are sripting as this is a plugin, which means you play any sound, any music (yoy can even record your own) on any server event, which means yoy can play your own music when someone enters an interrior, you can put sirens on civilian vehicles, alternative radio station and what ever you can come up with. The client is standalone very much like a teamspeak client running in the background, for the player it will be sound through the speakers just like it came from the sa-mp client, you woulnt even know the difference apart from the sounds/music being played.