[Include] FloodControl.inc ─ Easily block flood bots

Nice. I will use this if I get any attacks.

It supports the invisible bots ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoacH`
Посмотреть сообщение
Some variations of bots do not call OnPlayerConnect
Tip: In the next version Ryder' could do with sockets. Use gettime (gettickcount and cellmax conflict) and you can use bit shift for ip convert

Anyway, congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoacH`
Посмотреть сообщение
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FeK]DraKiNs
Посмотреть сообщение
Tip: In the next version Ryder' could do with sockets. Use gettime (gettickcount and cellmax conflict) and you can use bit shift for ip convert

Anyway, congratulations.
What can I do with sockets in this case? GetTickCount is fine as long as the server doesn't run for more then 24 days; I don't think any (well-known) server runs even constantly for a week. The char arrays are a bit faster and are build-in, so I don't see any reason for using bit-shifting.

Quote:

GetTickCount is fine as long as the server doesn't run for more then 24 days; I don't think any (well-known) server runs even constantly for a week.

Not in all cases, but is true.

The attacks are made via "packets", using sockets, you can recognize this. To find packets used, I believe it would take a good "sniffer"

Get this:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0261/

Now try to reverse engineer it. Good Luck

Hi, I'm using this floodcontrol, it's pretty useful.

But now to my question.

I want to add own npc's to my server.
So is it possible to prevent my own npc's getting a ban by the floodcontrol?

Greets

Sure, just check if the player is not an NPC under OnPlayerConnect in this include with:
pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerNPC(playerid))

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, just check if the player is not an NPC under OnPlayerConnect in this include with:
pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
Thank You

Awesome work Ryder, i really need that

What should I Do this file ? Just download ; copy and paste in samp/includes folder? that's all?

i really need this...
ThankS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuem1907
Посмотреть сообщение
What should I Do this file ? Just download ; copy and paste in samp/includes folder? that's all?
Then add
pawn Код:
#include "FloodControl.inc"
and add the example in the first page to your main script.

I have a little problem with this, adding it exactly how you did in the first post breaks all of the functions in my script, removing it fixes it. Anyone know what the problem is? I cannot post the script as it is a private one trusted to me by friends, sadly

Ryder, you should add:
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;
under onplayerconnect in your include.

it gave me alot of trouble untill i checked the samp.ban, i first had 3 bots, but then when connecting the 4th one banned all of em...

i think this should fix alot of buggs with ppl also having bots and dont know how to fix this

Thank you very much for this anti flood include RyDeR, its absolutely brilliant

Seriously this is very cool.

It helps me so much, thank you.

Great job!

Great job, guys its like every include just download and place on pawno/include. Then #include <floodcontrol> to your GM/FS and here your got.

Thanks, man.