Cant Open Vol-host

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PC]NAFIH
View Post
that volt-host is bad so iam leaving volt-host
Volt is the best host you can get arround here.

Quote:
View Post
that volt-host is bad so iam leaving volt-host
Your one of the idiotic person i seen today.

Volt-Host is bad? how could you imagine that after all the free servers they been offering and there beautiful control panel i assume you haven't volt-host then.

so wat Non of my business....iam paying money not u ....and if volt-host is a good hosting site ..then it will never off or down

Quote:
View Post
so wat Non of my business....iam paying money not u ....and if volt-host is a good hosting site ..then it will never off or down
So what your saying volt-host is going down every day?
not it's just volt host that gets attacked mostly every day or mostly every day or two any game server hosts or even web hosting sites get attacked also your grammer is bad its really hard to understand.

Quote:
View Post
He has a point here
Some of us have different opinion about this . Wait until they fix it i think they'll have to do some minor updates regarding to their defending system

I love Volt-host more..thats y i bought a host and i got a free host..and i like the control panel........but i dont like this website down becuse i was uploading my server files .... If volt-host will be ok within one day then no problem...i will wait for 1 more day

Probably a DDOS attack from a child raging because he didn't get his free server.

Maximum ddos time I've ever seen is 3600 seconds. I reckon it'll be up in a hour or 2 (not sure though)

its shut down for maintaince.i think it will fix sooon. free server should be stoped . we need to say to volt host through support . i will say . like that u guys also say.

I'm so confused hearing about free servers, weren't it supposed to first be releasing free servers 8pm EST?

I wouldn't like to mess in but it's not first time I see users complaining about Volt Host services since they started offering free servers. Even few of my (close friends) left them due big lags (mostly while gmxing) that started right after Volt introduced free servers. I guess they started overloading their servers, but those are just my guesses. I'm not sure since I don't have access to their machine configuration.

lol nw i will not leave the host
nw volt host is good i love volt-host
iam going to buy more host
volt-host is gr8

Its back online lads, they just twitted it. They know the IP who did it as well I think.