[FilterScript] ** [FS]Zadmin4.0. New features [VIP,AntiSpam,Anticheat,Votekick ...] all config in Dialogs!!!

i have problem with /kick a want to kick all player no only player if i want to /kick admins to,... please help

Very nice system

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydronic
Посмотреть сообщение
i have problem with /kick a want to kick all player no only player if i want to /kick admins to,... please help
if you mean that you want to have the possibility to kick admins too, you only have to use cmd /set and enable "Allow Cmds On Admins" function.

guys! report here if you find some bugs! I'll fix them.

The Best,Very Nice.

line 496: change to this:
Code:
LoadLanguage("Zadmin_English");

thx brah another thing for next update...can you put houses and propsoh and another thing :P i like your FS so im sueggest alot of things for vip make a tage like this [V.I.P][PlayerName][Text] color for [V.I.P]=White so that people see hes a vip
for admin [Admin][Playername][text]Color for [Admin]= Orange
For Moderator Admin level 8 [Moderator][Playername[Text] Color For Moderator= Red
For Leader/head admin [Leader][Playername][Text]Color for leader=BarkBlue.

hope to see your next version..

but that's a big change. different from the usual in Zadmin. Zadmin is simple for that: Admins=color gold; VIPS=color watergreen.
but maybe I can add a simple option (into the script with a #define) to choose if you want to show the tag [VIP] and tag [ADMIN] in chat. or maybe this option could be as the others: configurable from command /set. XD!
thanks for suggestions!

what are the vip commands i looked at this topic 50 times and did not find no vip commands

EDIT: As more my sueggestions i think you should add houses and props becuase i searched the hole samp and did not find a house/prop system THAT DOES NOT HAVE A REGISTER SYSTEM :P

anyways as for the tags you should make it like this
Admin level=1-7[Admin][Playername][Text]=color Yellow
Admin Level=8-9[Moderator]Playername][text]=Color DARK RED
Admin level 10 [LEADER][playername][text]= COLOR DARK BLUE
vip [V.I.P][playername][text]COLOR = GREEN

about vips cmds.../vipcmds is the command.

another sueggestion is for vip commands you should make a /healme for level 2...

awesome admin script, +rep

hey is there a command to clear the chat

sure! /cchat clears the chat. you can see all the commands in the readme, if you want.

Nice

how do u change the second rcon passwordplz help

i have a probleme in
#include <Zdini> when i compile there is an error (can't read file Zdini)
need help pls !!!!

i get these errors:

PHP Code:
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(31) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Exists"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(35) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Remove"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(39) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Create"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(50) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Set"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(109) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_IntSet"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(115) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Int"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(119) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_FloatSet"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(133) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_BoolSet"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(140) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Unset"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(187) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Get"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(214) : error 021symbol already defined"dini_Isset"
C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dini.inc(239) : warning 219local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C
:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\thing2\pawno\include\dudb.inc(34) : error 021symbol already defined"udb_hash"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
12 Errors

D:\GTA - San Andreas\Test 1\gamemodes\Zadmin1.0.pwn(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Zdini"

??

Thank you man, you are the best !