[FilterScript] Profiles V1.1! SA-MP Social In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
Id rather script it myself. Already started development on that, its goona feature a chat, friends list, away/invisible mode... 1.1 should be out by the end of this week (Friday)

@ Michael@Belgium - Been thinking on Suggestion 1. I went in and found the bug and fixed it.. Download and Pastebin Updated.
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want an ingame forum ?
too lazy to alttab ? lol
lol xD

Nice J0b .

I install it and the menu pops up for the settings but when I try to change the settings in game it just goes away and wont let me do anything... What is wrong? And I am sorry if someone already posted this.

hey when i try to set my sex .....so i get a client message that you have reset your likes?
and when i click on rest likes nothing happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldoraul
Посмотреть сообщение
hey when i try to set my sex .....so i get a client message that you have reset your likes?
and when i click on rest likes nothing happens?
Thanks for the bug report. I Will fix this in the next version (Which i hope to have done soon)

Updated the first post with what i have planned for the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the bug report. I Will fix this in the next version (Which i hope to have done soon)

Updated the first post with what i have planned for the next update.
Welcome ! I hope the next version is more featured and helpful!

Please Release the next version as fast as possible because i want it for my stunt server and luckily its under construction!

EDIT:Please make the next version in colours like green red and bla bla .....that look cool, attractive and professional aswell.....

I STILL havent gotten a reply back about what I said. I REALLY need a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TC]XxJuggaloxX
Посмотреть сообщение
I STILL havent gotten a reply back about what I said. I REALLY need a reply.
I Have fixed this issue... For anyone else who has this problem, download the one below:

Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASITJALIL
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you post screens
BTW Seems cool
trolll.

OT, nice script

Great idea. I'll use this and I'll add some new features! (keeping the credits of course).
How about some colors (within the limits of good taste, hoping you have good tastes) for next versions?
Will be great then...
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANEX
Посмотреть сообщение
Great idea mate. I'll use this and I'll add some new features! (keeping the credits of course).
How about some colors (within the limits of good taste, hoping you have good tastes) for next versions?
Will be great then...
Thanks.
You can add new features, just don't release it on this forum.. I Don't want that. Already had someone do this on another forum, and had it removed.

Awesome release

Awesome and unique idea Mr.101

Is this some kind of ******** IG lol
If yes, sounds fun. Still I don't like ********.

you could try to make a webpage with php. and then send queries to the page and have it between multiple servers.. just like samplive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodude
Посмотреть сообщение
you could try to make a webpage with php. and then send queries to the page and have it between multiple servers.. just like samplive.
Yes, i thought about making this like that multiple times. I'm actually remaking this whole thing and renaming it 'SA-MP Social'..

Preview: http://justinl.info/wp-content/uploa...ss_preview.png

^ Just set the box color to about '0x00000077', having it translucent is better than nothing xD.

Cool progress, I heard a SA-MP live plugin is being released soon, not sure whether its true.

i like it thanks

Does it create a .ini for each porfile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -RaZoR-
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it create a .ini for each porfile?
Yes, user profiles are saved in the Profiles folder with the .ini extention.