Anyone know any good RP servers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Hostile Core is the best and most unique Roleplay server I have played!
Yeah, so true.

Hmmm

Red County Roleplay
-Professional script - unique. Servers takes place in Red County and Bone County. Sadly, players hide behind admins too much (due to Admins being IC/OOC) Also, the admin team is unprofessional (other than owner: Alec, of course)

United States Roleplay [Low RP]
-A good script for roleplay - of course, like every other server takes place in Los Santos. It's not really an open server to custom maps and a closely selected admin team as to which asslicking takes an affect. It's very low Roleplay, if any, and that's sadly the truth. Reason being; the owner/players come up with great ideas and implement them, but then Ethan Rodricaz (Scripter/Owner) implements things such as a Lawyer who can free people in minutes (When jailtime is realistic and 5 hours) and ruins the system.

Now, a Roleplay server with no flaws. I'd be lying if I said I didn't know one, but I do not know a functional one yet.
I'm creating a server, unique script, unique place. Doesn't take place in neither, LS, LV, nor SF. Of course, I need to hire a good scripter!

Jimmeh, you should, definetly, really really, at least check it out : www.hostilecore.net .

I know it sounds like advertising but it's a pity since, that's about the most unique roleplay server out there, but sadly the emptiest.

0 players... you say I log on and be the only one? RP with myself? Also. a /15 player serv? Hmm not going anywhere. Might hand script off to someone who can run it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh!
Посмотреть сообщение
0 players... you say I log on and be the only one? RP with myself? Also. a /15 player serv? Hmm not going anywhere. Might hand script off to someone who can run it..
"RP with myself" - Go masturbate, I see a lot of sexual monsters out there, so, just assuming, you are one of them.
"a /15 player serv?" - Just because a server has 15 slots doesn't mean it's bad; they're just being smart by conserving money, considering they haven't advertised often.
"Not going anywhere" - How so? I've seen the forums and server, they're good. This server needs time to build up, same with every server (With the obvious exception of GF edits who magically get 60 players online).
"Might hand script off to someone who can run it.." - Have you even saw the owners of the server? They've been running it for years, and with professionalism, something I could automatically see you severely lack in.

I play at NGG/NGRP It's not big on RP, but I still have fun there.
And the RP can be pretty good if you don't chill around the gym.

HostName: International Roleplay [0.3c]
Address: 91.204.210.28:7781
Players: 1 / 40
Ping: 34
Mode: IRP v1.1.5
Map: Los Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
Any RP at NGRP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
Every sort of roleplay in NGG results in you dying or getting robbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbott
Посмотреть сообщение
Every sort of roleplay in NGG results in you dying or getting robbed.
or getting prisoned or banned for stating the truth about package1!1!!1

LS-RP