Client Freezes

I confirm this bug, I have been experiencing this too since 0.3c came out. My only options are to restart or log off when this happens. The problem with both is that my server (which I run on the same machine) is turned off most of the times leading ofcourse to player's unconvenience. And to be honest, I can be quite mad about it too.. Would really appreciate seeing this being solved as soon as possible!

right it's my computer since it never ever happen with 0.3b that makes sense.

Officially this is the worst client yet, it's got so many problems...- Quite a few server scripting improvements and bug fixes also....I think not, go back to 0.3b cause C doesn't work for shit.

i have same sorta problem that when i conect to a server the screen goes black and everything freezes and i have to use the restart button

Hey guys, I've done a format of My computer because I thought this is the work of some virus or program. Unfortunately it's not. When I've got the computer, the first thing I've done was installing GTA SA with SA-MP and this still happens. This is the fault of client, not anyones computers. This should be fixed.

Without someone knowing the cause of the bug then there aint much that the developers can do although with knowledge of the client and how it's made maybe someone ( a developer ) could think what could cause the bug.

It's not happened to me in a few days though and Ive not done anything any different so fuck knows :d

If you are having this issue please post all the required information about your system as said in this topic

1) Im using latest version of client and server
2) Vista SP2
3) idk video card?
4) It happens on any server. although it doesnt happen all the time
5) There is no crash, it just hangs (see video in this thread)
6) SP Works fine
7) No mods. Completely untouched version of both windows server, client and GTA:SA

I have this problem too, so to provide you some information:

1) 0.3c
2) Windows Vista
3) I really have no idea ...
4) 178.21.20.96:7777 and 127.0.0.1:7777 (local)
5) I dont get errors
6) Last time it worked (after installed 0.3c)
7) No, i'm mod free. They doesen't add anything special in my opinion.

And me to. Vista SP 2, no mods

It could be related to UAC in Windows Vista. Please see this thread:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=198075

Delete any img/ide files in the VirtualStore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji
Посмотреть сообщение
And also when you start samp.exe the browser loads about half servers and then hangs up. After some time the client will load all servers.
what about this?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GX6RU7JS

i've used this modification for samp, and i've never had a problem since putting this in. it changes the look and graphics and sounds. but its tested on XP and it always loads 100% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEC
Посмотреть сообщение
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GX6RU7JS

i've used this modification for samp, and i've never had a problem since putting this in. it changes the look and graphics and sounds. but its tested on XP and it always loads 100% of the time.
who is this?

// First computer

1) 0.3c
2) XP
3) Some old nVidia
4) 7777
5) No crash, it just freezes.
6) Single player works fine.
7) No mods at all.

// Seccond computer [Laptop]

1) 0.3c
2) Windows 7
3) ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4530
4) 7777
5) No crash, it just freezes.
6) Single player works fine.
7) No mods at all.

Edit: I would also like to mention that it doesn't occur all the time.

Anyone know how to fix this, I reinstalled SAMP and GTA SA today, 3 times. It comes up and everything, the bar loads fine and all, but then theres 2 cms of thebar left to load, and it stops.

This all happened after I un-installed a car mod. HELP PLEASEE Via pm or reply!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRockJerkySalad
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone know how to fix this, I reinstalled SAMP and GTA SA today, 3 times. It comes up and everything, the bar loads fine and all, but then theres 2 cms of thebar left to load, and it stops.

This all happened after I un-installed a car mod. HELP PLEASEE Via pm or reply!!
That's a differant matter, did you place the old textures back in when you removed the modded ones?

Has anyone found a solution to this..? It's probably the most annoying SA-MP bug ever as it forces me to restart my pc or log out. Both turn off my server, so whenever I experience this freeze my players experience a lost connection to my server. What puzzles me is that this wasn't present in ealier versions, as many others can confirm. I certainly hope this will receive the priority it deserves as it seems to occur to a lot of players, many of who do not have any modifications installed (such as me) and who didn't experience any of this before 0.3c.

Still happens to me. It's a pain in the arse.

Said it before though there is no crash reports and it seems totally random (for me anyway) so not like there is any clues as to why it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
It could be related to UAC in Windows Vista. Please see this thread:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=198075

Delete any img/ide files in the VirtualStore.
There wasnt any of those files in the virtual store.