[FilterScript] Laser Pointer with crouch support

Update:

- Laser disappear if you are swimming (thanks to Alec but there were some more animations, for example the underwater ones and the one if you jump while you are into the water. Now it's all right).
- Added new minor animations to the function IsPlayerAiming for better accuracy when doing some actions.

The code on the first page is updated.

This man is Skiaffo and Rulez

Oh jesus. so damn nice. I might add this to my script. Not sure

Very nice script. Can someone tell me how to add other colours? Int_value is confusing me -.-

That look awesome, and good for making it on each gun.
Good job! I think I am going to use...

You shouldn't do that under OnPlayerUpdate, it should only do it once something changes (like player animations) otherwise you're creating unneccessary lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice script. Can someone tell me how to add other colours? Int_value is confusing me -.-
It's not possible to add new colours. Each coloured laser is simply another object, they are all different objects. And they are all.

You were inspired by my idea! Nice!
I like the code, but it doesn't look very efficient. Does this cause ANY lag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiaffo
It's not possible to add new colours. Each coloured laser is simply another object, they are all different objects. And they are all.
If only Samp get SetObjectColor or something like that

Quote:

- This filterscript adds a laser pointer to the M4, Mp5, Silenced Pistol, AK-47, Spas and Sniper Rifle. If requested I will add more weapons.

for witch day you will make laser for more weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
Посмотреть сообщение
for witch day you will make laser for more weapons
I won't. If asked by many I could add some weapons, but I think as it is now it's fine, I don't see why other weapons should have a laser pointer.

caus if other weaponds have laser too ! you will have more fans ! lol & belev me ! lot of guys want you to make other weponds ! it will be THE PERFECT LASER FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
Посмотреть сообщение
caus if other weaponds have laser too ! you will have more fans ! lol & belev me ! lot of guys want you to make other weponds ! it will be THE PERFECT LASER FS
Ok I will add some weapons then, but don't expect it too early. I'll do it when I'll have time. I will update the topic.

Coooool, very very nice !

DELETED

nice job man

Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\Jozo\Desktop\STREET~1\FILTER~1\new.pwn (190) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerAnimationIndex"
C:\DOCUME~1\Jozo\Desktop\STREET~1\FILTER~1\new.pwn (189) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\DOCUME~1\Jozo\Desktop\STREET~1\FILTER~1\new.pwn (196) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerAnimationIndex"
C:\DOCUME~1\Jozo\Desktop\STREET~1\FILTER~1\new.pwn (199) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\DOCUME~1\Jozo\Desktop\STREET~1\FILTER~1\new.pwn (195) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

What's wrong?

Really nice man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Bulthuis
Посмотреть сообщение
it dont work fuck
Please describe your problem if you need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario_Balukcic
Посмотреть сообщение
What's wrong?
The lines of your script don't match the ones of the script I posted on the first page. Please I need to know what modification you made.

good job 10/10