[Map] Off-road big track:)

That Map is so big im confused were it starts so can some 1 give me the teleport from were it starts ? please

The start is show on map in first screen (position) or watch on mini map who is in photos the map is near chilliad but is up

Wow map looking great!! 100/100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanator
View Post
The start is show on map in first screen (position) or watch on mini map who is in photos the map is near chilliad but is up
By the way that mmap is very good 10000/10000 Gj dude

Looks nice mate.

God for map

Is this like a parkour or stunt? Looks fun but I am just asking this one question!

Neat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPhrESH
View Post
Is this like a parkour or stunt? Looks fun but I am just asking this one question!
Its a off road race and some jumps are little "stunts"

thanks everybody for comments

Great map overall, except some parts of that race where you can't continue because the road is too steep(dunno if that's the good word :S) and some places where the objects height aren't fitting so continuing is almost impossible. Also, at times, the mapping is very boring so maybe adding a few trees or small rocks would make the race more interesting. I would rate this map 4/10 until the flaws are fixed.

i would like to try it out, but i cant add it to my gamemode. because its mta. and when i try converting it is totally fucked up :O

Looks pretty cool.

I think this download will fix some bugs and of course thanks everybody for your comments

Here: http://solidfiles.com/d/ac0e/ (try the map now!)