[Tool/Web/Other] [DATA] all vehicle dimensions and vehicle dummies

Well, i didn't see that Filterscript...
I always try to make scripts by myself, if it is possibly, because I want to understand how the script works and why I have to script it like that, so I overlooked your script.

Edit: I saw your filterscript but I would change one thing. You loop all existing cars on the server but It would be enough if you loop only all vehicles which are streamed for the user with "IsVehicleStreamedIn(i,playerid)"
But anyway, good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably won't be added because it would be more complex to make it happen, but the objects limit was increases in 0.3D to 1000 objects which is more than enough to script in a lot of vehicle-attached objects, you can also "stream" the createobject objects.
Alright. Although I don't think the limit is enough, my main question is not here.
My main question is I can only find 2 coordinates for the vehicle lights, while there should be 4 coordinates for the lights to be attached.
Also, I'd like to know what is "ub_lights".

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright. Although I don't think the limit is enough, my main question is not here.
My main question is I can only find 2 coordinates for the vehicle lights, while there should be 4 coordinates for the lights to be attached.
Also, I'd like to know what is "ub_lights".
Sorry for late reply - the lights on other sides are simply same coords with X axis flipped to other side (same with seat locations).

Great work!I'm going to make an inc for it.

Sorry for bumping this topic, but ... what positions are good for 2 neons (left and right) ?

And I can make a variable with a program or something, or only manually ?

delete this please, wrong topic.

I haven't read any of comments, but as I remember there is function that get vehicle's model dimensions.

GetVehicleModelInfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoaPsyFactor
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't read any of comments, but as I remember there is function that get vehicle's model dimensions.

GetVehicleModelInfo
This was posted back in 2010 way before 0.3e came out.

That function wasn't available back then.

Also, I believe that there's more details than GetVehicleModelInfo could provide. I've got all these data into MySQL database so if you're trying to retrieve any model information, you can get it quickly. There are a total of 7431 rows. All credits goes to JernejL though, I just managed to wrap all these data to a database.

Some examples of query:
Код:
SELECT `X`,`Y`,`Z` FROM `l_vdimvdum` WHERE `model`=520 AND `index_name`='!SIZE'

Will get you the X, Y and Z coordinate of '!SIZE' index of the vehicle model 520.
Код:
SELECT `index_name` FROM `l_vdimvdum` WHERE `model` = 520

Will list all the index_name of the vehicle model : 520
Table name : l_vdimvdum

Field namemodelindex_nameXYZ
Field typeSMALLINT(3) - UNSIGNEDVARCHAR(20)floatfloatfloat
Download - https://github.com/Lordzy/VehicleDim...mmyDB/releases

Wait, we have the size, but not the offset of the center? some vehicles have a center offset...
For example, the sparrows center point would be down the y axis a little bit...

Other than that, nice job. REP+