[Tutorial] [TUT] Buyable Businesses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPower
Srry for bump but i need help.

i have R7 version

look this

C:\Users\NASTIE\Desktop\Business.pwn(60) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Users\NASTIE\Desktop\Business.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Users\NASTIE\Desktop\Business.pwn(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Users\NASTIE\Desktop\Business.pwn(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Users\NASTIE\Desktop\Business.pwn(94) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Make sure you have the latest version of the includes etc.

This script is not working the TestBiz is not there

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooMan
This script is not working the TestBiz is not there
Show me your CreateBusiness line.

Very nice and useful tut thekiller!Keep it up!

CreateBusiness("TestBiz",1568.4197,-1895.1803,13.2195, 13337, 10000, 100);

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooMan
CreateBusiness("TestBiz",1568.4197,-1895.1803,13.2195, 13337, 10000, 100);
Well i tried this one and it worked.

Code:
public OnFilterScriptInit() // <---This is where you go for the business.
{
  SetTimer("Payouttimer", PayoutTimer, true); //Sets the timer =].
  	CreateBusiness("TestBiz", 100.0, 100.0, 10.0, 13337, 10000, 100); //<--- This one is from Thekiller's script.
  	CreateBusiness("TestBiz2", 1568.4197, -1895.1803, 13.2195, 13337, 10000, 100); // <--- Your business,worked for me.
  return 1;
}

i have download the FS

After following this tutorial ( I'm trying to get more used to arrays/Multidimensional arrays, hence my Hire System FS ) I remembered that OnFilterScriptInit is not called when you use /rcon gmx, so the pickup will not appear next time, Nor is OnPlayerConnect ( I don't think ) hense throwing the making a buisness for every playerid out the window, Any idea on a solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *******
I was looking for a tutorial like this like ages!
Thank youuuu!!
Could you make the business enterable?I have seen a business system on sacnr and i really liked it,you can enter and buy weapons too.
Thanks again,you are the best!
Um... What? Oh, the system on SACNR is more complicated. I also got banned from that server =D.
LOL SACNR -.-' You played their [HIC]TheKiller?
Yeah, I did once and got banned because the admins are fags =D.

lol you have to add saving on your own, you have to edit the gametext on your own, you have to basically re due the whole thing D: <3 HiC

Lol, I better make my own biz script then bumping my head with this one lol

Good tutorial !

lots of bugs for me, when i pickup an icon it dissapears and shows no gametext, only one shows gametext and its the wrong business, the earning doesnt combine if i buy a 10000 earning prop and then i buy a 2000 earning prop my curernt earning will be 2000 and if i type /buy while not in a pickup it returns 0(Unknown command)

Sorry

is it possible to run two races at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolballs
Посмотреть сообщение
lots of bugs for me, when i pickup an icon it dissapears and shows no gametext, only one shows gametext and its the wrong business, the earning doesnt combine if i buy a 10000 earning prop and then i buy a 2000 earning prop my curernt earning will be 2000 and if i type /buy while not in a pickup it returns 0(Unknown command)

Sorry
I'll look at it tomorrow. This tutorial was so shoddily done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted80
Посмотреть сообщение
is it possible to run two races at the same time?
Lol?

Pickups didnt working. When u come to it, its just delete, and respawn, after 30sec.

To fix the disapearing icon just change AddStaticPickup(1272, 13, XPos, YPos, ZPos, -1); to AddStaticPickup(1272, 1, XPos, YPos, ZPos, -1);

its cuz of the type, idk how to fix the gametext one but i rly need it :/

Very nice tut i learnt alot about %s %d etc and how you set them to say the correct line. thanks alot man!.

Help me

Код:
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\Desktop\SA-MPS~1\GAMEMO~1\eXtreme.pwn(16) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_BUSINESSES"
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\Desktop\SA-MPS~1\GAMEMO~1\eXtreme.pwn(16) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
Line: new BizPickup[MAX_BUSINESSES];
Define: #define MAX_BUSINESSES 100

Indentation could be better, nice.