[Needs Solving :(] Entering a Car and Getting Kicked Out. Helpp Pleasee!!!!!

BUMP!!!!! HELP

Sorry, didn't notice it started a new page and i didnt see your post. First of all DO NOT save files OnPlayerUpdate. Second, would you start using the code tags in your posts when you post code, it'd make your script better to read. There is nothing in this code that should remove you from the trashmaster. Search your script for RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid) maybe somewhere you put vehicleid instead playerid. I'll have another look in yhe code, if i find something i edit my post. Don't bump your topic this much or mods may ban you for spam.

ok just tell me if you need anymore of my code to help me. i noticed something in my game that i removed the addstaticvehicleex for the garbage trucks and then i tried to do /getveh 82 which is one of the car ids of the garbage truck and it came back with a mechanic's car thing. maybe is that the reason? shouldn't the addstaticvehicle add another car id and not replace an existing one. i entered the mechanic's car and it did the same thing as it did with the garbage truck. maybe that is the reason. or my cars.cfg is bugged. or maybe could i even choose a different id for the garbage truck so that it won't get mixed up

Thanks

Another thing you can look for is ClearAnimations(playerid). I had similar problem, i was ejected from a cop car when i was clicking my ClearAnimations button. Appearently driving is an animation too.