Port prob

mine said mines not online..

Do you've got fast internet, maybe it's not connected in 2 seconds...
Or you turn it on now, tell your IP, and i'm gonna look for you...

MY IP IS 192.168.1.30:777..I MEAN I DONT GET IT. I CAN CONNECT TO MY SERVER OTHERS CANT..I USE THAT IP TO CONNECT TO MY SERVER....

SA-MP Connection Checker: v4.1!
→ Enter in Server IP → Verify Request → View Results!
Misc. Information
Server IP: 192.168.1.30:7777
You can find a direct link to this page here.
Server Connections - 0.3.0
Is server online No
Is server in internet list No
Is server in hosted list No
Oops! Your server can't be contacted.
This are a number of reasons for this, these can include:

* Your server and/or firewall does not have the port open, so is inaccessable.
* Your server is actually offline.
* The server didn't respond within two seconds.

Website and all content © David Weston, 2009. This webpage took 2.335 seconds to load.

or you can use this IP

96.231.115.47:7777

Hey guys, I'm having a similar problem, same ISP as him, verizon - Both TCP and UDP ports are fowarded

I can only play on localhost though, I tried everything, my firewall is also disabled completely.

is thsi your first time trying or have you tried before but never had a problem...just wondering..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thjoseph
is thsi your first time trying or have you tried before but never had a problem...just wondering..
This is the my first attempt.

oo lol maybe our ISP is not for it..you know whats the best idea call the verizon technical support..i tried but a guy picked up nd i cudn't understand his accent..mayb u shuld call nad ask how and we can discuss..

IF U WANT THEIR NUMBER I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU..

What the.. nvm.

Don't use the online port-testing tools. Just give your IP to a friend and get them to join.

so it should be working now right clum..cuse we did everything right....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thjoseph
how do u get that..please i really want a server and i need help..yo cal verizon bro...i'll give u da number if u want...
err.. buy it? Look at the 'Server Hosts' topic for more info. And I already have the number, I don't wanna waste my time on it, and besides as long as my localhost works and I can test my scripts, it's fine.

ahhhh jesus soem one help me.....