[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Thanks.

Anyway I was added test filterscript almost for every function to demostrate YSF, you can found it in YSF download package. I forgot to mention this in changelog.

Can you add a way to disable a certain key from being synced to other clients. Like, you can return 0; in OnPlayerUpdate to make the update not sync at all. (and if you return 0; enough times in OnPlayerUpdate then it will show that hourglass icon like they're paused.) I still want the update to send, but I want to modify the keys before it sends to the rest of the players. (which could desync things like, firing from the rustler as you hold down the fire key without them showing as paused.) Basically, I want to modify packets.

That would be useful. In my server, I use the default interact key which is also used for entering vehicles on the client so when a player interacts with something despite being frozen/ClearAnimations/SetPlayerPos, on other clients they will run to the nearest car and get in then suddenly move back to their position. I believe the above idea would solve that!

SetVehicleBeenOccupied - I came, setting trailer as "been occupied" disables its godmode, enables better syncing (AFAIK) and allows destruction detection/respawning without desync - AWESOME!

GetVehicleRot(vehicleid, RX, RY, RZ);
SetVehicleRot(vehicleid, RX, RY, RZ);
------
We have also ZAngle get and set, but this would be good.

Set is impossible, and for get use getvehiclerotationquat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
SetVehicleBeenOccupied - I came, setting trailer as "been occupied" disables its godmode, enables better syncing (AFAIK) and allows destruction detection/respawning without desync - AWESOME!
Really, so we can damage it without server sided damage>?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
No..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried it. I rammed it with cars and I punched it, shot at it, the health didn't decrease. But when I rammed it, after a few minutes (after the respawn time) the vehicle went back to its old position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Checked now on 0.3z R4 and it seems it can't be damaged (I did this on 0.3x or something, they may change it and/or maybe I was wrong), still trailer that was occupied respawns after landing in water when normal trailer doesn't

Nice Work Kurta999
+Rep

SetVehicleBeenOccupied works good on 'lagcomp Off'.

But in 'lag comp On' Can't damage the car. and it will respawn.

It will hide playerid for forplayerid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
It will hide playerid for forplayerid.
When I used the function the playerid was making a hide animation, I guess that was a bug then? I'll try using it again.

With this, maybe I can fend off RCON attacks, if somebody log in from the server.
I get his IP and with it I get his playerid, and with SetPlayerAdmin, I set his admin to false.

SetPlayerAdmin(playerid, false);

Or not?

(playerid, zoneid) is better, because even the function name says that the player is first, then the gangzone. xD

I know, but I fucked up amx_Push order, so now parameters reversed. And about streamer, if R10 will be done, i'll try something.

maybe release a R9-2. Since r10 seems major.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, add:

pawn Код:
native SetVehicleModel(vehicleid, modelid, color1, color2);
This plugin was not written for do things easily scriptable in Pawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
[...] Information contained in the SA-MP server structures are designed to be accessed using pawn, not by peeking and poking the server memory.
Plugins are designed to extend pawn. If there is information that cannot be accessed by scripting, people should request it added to SA-MP's pawn scripting natives. 90% of the information held by the server can already be accessed using pawn.[...]

Hey, add:

pawn Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, add:

pawn Код:
This function is impossible 100% correctrly. You can only set vehicle Z angle, no way to set X and Y, that's the reason.