[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Damn, I long for Ryan, Collin ravens edit with all the bugs fixed hope it will now now have to wait very long

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
View Post
Damn, I long for Ryan, Collin ravens edit with all the bugs fixed hope it will now now have to wait very long
I would not triple post again if I were you. I long to the fixed version as well. It seems everytime Ryan says its going to be ready in x hours, it never is. If his gamemode actually works though, it will be worth the wait.

You think editing every bug in the game mode is easy, I had to script in the /engineoff command since the /engine is bugged when you turn it off, then I'm attempting multiple times to get the dealership sys. to be fixed at the grove, so it is not easy at the moment, im trying my best to move as fast as I can

yes it is worth the wait. but are thinking about it all the time when it will: P hope as soon as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Collin
View Post
You think editing every bug in the game mode is easy, I had to script in the /engineoff command since the /engine is bugged when you turn it off, then I'm attempting multiple times to get the dealership sys. to be fixed at the grove, so it is not easy at the moment, im trying my best to move as fast as I can
Woah. I'm sure it is very difficult which is why I said it would be worth the wait (and why I'm not doing it myself). I was not trying to rush you in any way. I make custom content for the sims 3 over at modthesims.info, so I know things can happen you didn't expect and it can take longer than intended. I just get overexcited when something great is going to be released and then overdissapointed when it gets delayed. Sorry if it came out the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken0895
View Post
Woah. I'm sure it is very difficult which is why I said it would be worth the wait (and why I'm not doing it myself). I was not trying to rush you in any way. I make custom content for the sims 3 over at modthesims.info, so I know things can happen you didn't expect and it can take longer than intended. I just get overexcited when something great is going to be released and then overdissapointed when it gets delayed. Sorry if it came out the wrong way
Well I agree with you feels the same. do not want to rush Ryan

well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euRo
View Post
well.
Well what?

i can't wait...shit...shit..shit..dang...dang..dang..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Collin
View Post
Try it ,if you want turn off engine.
Code:
	        else if(engineOn[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)])
	    		{
					gEngine[playerid] = 0;
					SafeRemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
					TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
                                        engineOn[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) = false; // add this

}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Site not working
Did you not read the part of the post above you saying there was a database error and they are rebuilding the forums?

Damn, Damn, Damn,....Damn,Damn,Damn,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
It's Fine, I'm just sorry guys but he doesn't want to release it here, Xpeiri0n Roleplay ( soon to be gaming ) works on these scripts, like we are doing the SARP, Public RP, so that's why we have all our scripts on the forums, which we had to remake due to a database error
Haha sounds like y'all need a guy like me to help out i have ran tons of sites some of them successful some not but im good with DB errors and stuff dont need to start over ,over one easy to fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight 47
Посмотреть сообщение
1) only guys that like to have support or want to post in this post they may
2) Guys that have used the script and dont like it than they may NOT POST IT

and as you like to be a starter in o be a scripter try to make a good script and watch in other ones and not broke it xD
Really ? i'm posting here and i'm not liking it , you have a problem ?

Still down still down....

nice Game Mode really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, Mr.Ryan Collin handed me the script as I am a scripter, I will be uploading the script shortly!

I am also selling a 500 slot server ( 27 dollars ) off counter-strike, PM me if you want it!

EDIT:

http://forum-xprp.co.cc/

It's supposed to be released on that forum shortly!

( You must sign up ! )
link not work why :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Still down still down....
Didn't I tell you that the database crashed, were the GM is on it, that's why it's down, we have to re-install everything, luckly we have it backup, link will be up shortly!

I think it's taken for a ride

I just had it up, but restoring it was the problem, it was moving slow and something was missing

So I'm just re-installing the tables, then!

SCRIPT IS RELEASED AND YALL CAN LEAVE ME ALONE!