How many years are you around samp?

Late 2012, Just hosting servers, Never visited samp forums tho

2013, 3years passed by and still counting.

2006 I think

Tried it for the first time on my older brothers PC around 2007, I downloaded it to my own PC february 2010

The funniest part here, is the users that registered in September/October 2016 and they say that they joined the community in 2007/08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
The funniest part here, is the users that registered in September/October 2016 and they say that they joined the community in 2007/08.
What's the problem here? I've been playing SA-MP since late 0.2 era (7-8 years ago), but this account is only 1 year old.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This topic isn't about how long have you been a part of this community. It's about being around sa-mp, regardless of your actual activity.
So they do count. Even I fit in there, cause I've been playing since 2006 or 2007 (can't remember exactly) but I registered in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the problem here? I've been playing SA-MP since late 0.2 era (7-8 years ago), but this account is only 1 year old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
This topic isn't about how long have you been a part of this community. It's about being around sa-mp, regardless of your actual activity.
So they do count. Even I fit in there, cause I've been playing since 2006 or 2007 (can't remember exactly) but I registered in 2010.

You misunderstood me.

I meant sa-mp in general, as well.What's the chance that someone started playing sa-mp in 2006/07/08 but registered this month.The chances are very low.Therefor it's a good chance that they are lying.I myself joined 2014 but I registered an account in 2016 since I never actually knew or wanted to have an account here.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You misunderstood me.

I meant sa-mp in general, as well.What's the chance that someone started playing sa-mp in 2006/07/08 but registered this month.The chances are very low.Therefor it's a good chance that they are lying.I myself joined 2014 but I registered an account in 2016 since I never actually knew or wanted to have an account here.
Keith had another older account but his reps got fucked there. xD

Point taken. The truth is, there are all sorts of people around.

2011 (Summer)

2 year(since 2014 June)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You misunderstood me.

You don't even make a little sense. The only thing you're doing is contradicting yourself.

Late 2010

8 years now