[GameMode] Los Santos Deathmatch v0.1

Los Santos Deathmatch:
V0.1

Introduction:
- This is the first gamemode i will release in my entire life so hope you people like it. I started working on that gamemode last week. It was an awesome project to start my coding carrer with. I did good but it's not enough to make it look like the modern servers. Anyways i'm going to release that server because i don't need it anymore so anyone can use it & develop it. I will give an advice to newbies to use that server if they want to learn about SA:MP & PAWN. Enjoy.
Features:
- Custom Saving system: Saves Admin level, Player skin, Kills, Deaths, Cash, Password and Score.
- Admin system with a lot of commands: /akill, /freeze, /unfreeze, /spec, /explode, /setskin, /agiveweapon..etc.
- All main commands: /help, /cmds, /rules, /updates...etc.
- A custom map (Bar in Ganton with vehicles around Los Santos).
- Command logs: Every command that used will be printed in the console.
- Custom skin system: You can buy any skin with $100,000 using /buyskin.
- Shop system: You can buy weapons & armour as well from /shop, you can add more items.
- A unique /ajail system where it creates Iron bars around the player, it won't change his position but player can escape in some cases so make sure to create a something to avoid that.
- You can see your /stats also you can get a player's stats using /getstats (Only admin).
- Silent Kick & ban (Other players will not notice it).

This gamemode uses:
- IZCMD - By Zeex & Yashas.
- sscanf2 - ****** & Emmet_.
- a_samp - SA:MP Team.
- Y_INI - ******.

NOTE: If you need something to be changed or you need a bug to be fixed. Privite message me.

- Download: https://github.com/MSC4SAMP/Los-Sant...SA-MP-Project-

- Everyone is allowed to download & update the server for better versions.

Messages In This Thread
Los Santos Deathmatch v0.1 - by MSC - 06.04.2019, 17:31
Re: Los Santos Deathmatch v0.1 - by JoshBrown - 07.04.2019, 07:47
Re: Los Santos Deathmatch v0.1 - by NeXTGoD - 07.04.2019, 16:23
Re: Los Santos Deathmatch v0.1 - by MSC - 07.04.2019, 17:48