[Pack] Builds y others.

Hello; 2 years ago I started in the development of models(Modding), and it's something that I liked a lot.
On this occasion, I come to share a couple of models with u, which most have been edited and created by me.
There are some models which aren't "ready", that is, they were not adapted, I don't remember why haha, in
any case, if they want to finish them, they can gladly do it, they have my permission, any doubt, they let me know.

.- [Blueberry]Warehouse. (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

.- Liquor store (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- GasStation (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Fishmonger (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

.- Optiwand (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

.- Taco (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Statue No-name xd (Download)
(This model is Reference to Kalcor. (It's not the same statue, it's been created from 0 (Clic me reference))
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Deparment Sheriff (Download)
(This model is something old (1 or 2 years), so I don't know
if it continues to work the same, if they have a problem with it, they let me know)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Hospital Department (Download)
(This model is something old (1 or 2 years), so I don't know
if it continues to work the same, if they have a problem with it, they let me know)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Army Skins (5) (Download)
(I use the gtainside link to not upload the same in another link xd)

.- "Farmer" (Download)
Screenshots:
Screenshot 1

.- Katie Beach (Download)
Screenshots: (I need to change a bit the tone of the face or body, I'm sorry xdd)
Screenshot 1

I didn't know what else to share, I have more things, but I have some laziness to finish and convert.
As I mentioned before, a few models are old (2 years old), so you will find in your TXD, several
textures equal, since at that time my way of creating objects and the export of textures was
different, I'm currently working in a better way , so... nothing, enjoy and don't forget to comment.

Messages In This Thread
[Pack] Builds y others. - by Mrhind - 02.04.2019, 07:51