Just some curiosities

Hello there people!

In this thread I want to ask a couple ooooof questioons.

I came back to scripting about a week ago and I started working on a small/medium project, a RP gamemode which mimics real life as much as it can (mostly focusing on economy, I like small, but stable economy).

Here are the questions: 1) Do you think its still worth opening a RP server in 2017 (almost 201?
2) I want to create a Dealership system which is using the prices of real life versions of in-game cars (ex. Sabre = 1970 Chevy Chevelle, which roughly sells for 38.000$). What do you guys think about it? Is it a good idea?

3) Paydays, my nemesis, my original plan was to give every player their payday at fixed hours(ex. 10:00, 11:00, 14:00), but someone suggested to give each player his payday after each played hour (ex. players joins at 10:48, he will get his payday at 11:48 if he played for atleast 30 minutes during that hour). Which one do you think works best?

4) Jobs, heh, another nemesis, I tought about giving the player the money he worked for when he receives the payday, not after each job run/cp/thingy/god knows what his job will do. Again, is it a good idea?
5) Leveling, based on experience, you get certain amount of experience each payday, depending on how much have you worked. When you reach a certain amount of experience, you level up. By leveling up, the amount of experience needed to level-up again gets multiplied by 3. Opinions?

6) Groups (factions), since this is a RP server, I had a rough time thinking about gangs and their role in the economy. I came up with this idea: Each gang can control a zone, each zone brings the gang a certain amount of drugs, or money, each payday. Departaments can raid gangs' HQs and confiscate their drugs, weapons, or the risky stuff.

This is all for now. Long Live SA:MP Forums!

Messages In This Thread
Just some curiosities - by Navzar1337 - 26.12.2017, 09:28
Re: Just some curiosities - by rfr - 26.12.2017, 10:41
Re: Just some curiosities - by Navzar1337 - 26.12.2017, 10:50
Re: Just some curiosities - by Xhizors - 26.12.2017, 11:54
Re: Just some curiosities - by cessil - 26.12.2017, 12:58
Re: Just some curiosities - by Navzar1337 - 26.12.2017, 13:13