Stream/Draw distance or too many objects?

I really miss those days when I was up to date with everything related to SA:MP. Now, I almost forgot how object streaming works so I need you guys to refresh my knowledge!

Basically, I was asked to help in a project already in deep development, which is fine for me. The problem is, I was expecting everything they did so far was great, but it wasn't.

There are many new objects added to the filterscript which is then loaded by the GM. At first, it looks like everything's fine, but then you realise streaming those objects is a nightmare. I don't know how to explain. It's like a hole in the ground when you are not near the object's position. Custom windows are in the air and the building whose windows are on only show when you are near.

I tried only one solution so far. I tried reducing/increasing streamer and draw distance. No gain. Maybe because I don't even know what those actually mean for dynamic objects. It would be really nice to get a detailed explanation for those :P
(STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, STREAMER_OBJECT_DD)

Second solution could be reducing the objects count.

Third solution could be using plain CreateObject for floors and big buildings instead of Dynamic

Now, if you still don't have a clue what am I talking about, I'll post some screenshots.
If you do, could you help me, please?

Thanks for reading

Messages In This Thread
Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by Sime30 - 05.12.2016, 01:08
Re: Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by Dayrion - 05.12.2016, 06:23
Re: Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by Sime30 - 05.12.2016, 14:22
Re: Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by Logic_ - 05.12.2016, 14:42
Re: Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by RoboN1X - 05.12.2016, 15:08
Re: Stream/Draw distance or too many objects? - by Sime30 - 06.12.2016, 01:56