Why your not rich yet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
So you basically created another thread, not for the discussion of it. But to continue the discussion of your ban?

I'm not going to write that much here because I only have one usable hand right now, and you don't listen to any advice or whatever anyone tells you. But for the first time in your life, take my advice into consideration.

Look back at what you said (example: I will hurt myself or smoke if my game character does it). It's not your opinion, it's not a normal thing to do, it's an obsession/addiction that needs treatment. In a honest perspective, I would have banned you as well. A lot of others would also do the same from the looks of it. This is something people don't want/need to hear. And for you to go on and on, isn't okay.

We have nothing to do with your ban, please stop bringing it up over and over - we can't do anything further for you anyway. If you can't accept your ban, then that's your problem and you should deal with them if you want to be unbanned (even after they denied the request I created). Now please, stop bringing up your ban.

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what you are trying to prove. But are you speaking by experience or seen this happen before (reality)? If you have no evidence of past occurrences, you're full of shit.

CNN has a section on their network called African Voices, just for you guys. Why is there no Indian Voices? Because following your logic, there should. But there isn't one, and to your point of view this should be unfair. But as it benefits yourself, you might not care.

First learn what a law is: Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior.

Nature has no rules and laws, you can't create your own laws if you're just a citizen, one person with the power, can't neither. They need to be approved and thought trough.

If you don't like the laws of your country, consider moving to another country, like Mexico - you don't pay taxes and get some free stuff.

Life isn't easy and it's full of obstacles, if you stop complaining that life isn't fair for the different class divisions, stop complaining about your ban that will never be lifted, stop acting like a kid by dressing up like a fool and hurting yourself (electrocuting, burning yourself) if something happens to your favorite virtual character, and try to do something that might work out, you might become a millionaire yourself. Now what to do next, is up to you.
Well i hope this is the last time im gonna bring this up, but these guys fired me away for my own good, so i won't do anything bad to my self...according to their moderators .because when i ask questions such as this (( Look consider me coming from Jupiter, okey ? Consider me im the dumbest person on earth and that i want to understand ))
Gta Sa: What really happened between Cj and his brother Brain ? Who's CJ's father ? What is the Canon way to play Gta Sa and the Canon Behavor of CJ ? Look at this im a very very addicted person to GTA i played all the games in PS1 PS2 PS2 and DLCs even Chinatown i played it and ended it...the only one i haven't is GTA Advance...Look Trevor in GTA V is the crazy one so anythibg is expect from him...you can't go with Micheal and start swiming in Beach infront of people with a suit or nude...you see that guy has something called self respect...according to his personalityn..you could get to a conclusion what can he do in the first if not a mistake happen in his bring or a story that would change the whole story...i personaly read on wikia the background of characters before i impersonate them and be them so i can perform a much better...but to achieve that sometimes you will have to get of and create an atmospher of pain mot only physical pain but even emotional...okey let me explain more...in some stories alot of people cried ? Right...the get chills their skin change and all...people sometimes hate the enemy why because all of this is Emotional Pain...i created something more and more greate which is the physical pain...you will suffer to be your character to feel him much more and eat and taste what he eats of course...i know its a game, its game...but believe me going from your life into a new one and face new enemies no challenges is something more better..and thats not easy eating rough meat not sleeping for nights because the character does...buning / electrocuting / eating...well some consider that inappropriete...not only that i reward my self if the same happen to the character...well honestly i was once laughted at because i ask a question they considered to be an healthy and that the one who think like this is ill..well i respect their opinion because thats my principal in humanity...there was a part were the hero a soldier he have sex with another woman which she a spy...and at that specific part..i went there asked: I need to know if Eva ( The woman he had sex with ) if she a virgin or not, so i can make a fake vagina and i should if that fake vagina should be Virgin meaning tight or should be Floopy...i asked it and everyone out there started laughing at me, like if i was a Joke...they didn't even bother to answer all they did was laugh and make joke of me...because i share the same love ats them...now you could go their and ask for their version of the story, they'll tell it did happen...
But saying that if it was up to you, you will ban me...well that's sad because if i was you i wouldn't because your human your not fooling troling around, you have an Idiology and it should be respected...and thats it for now i hope this will be the last time i will bring this on, because yesterday i swore to God not to reply to your topic because it turned out it was made for joke, to make a Clown, and Yes despite this and that i respect and thank you again for giving me help, and wish to give you something in return if you ever needed me...and thanks for reading.
------------------------------
Well, poor or rich it doesn't matter what matter is that must of us should live a life of dugnity and self respect far from outside controle, i want you to think freely and be rich for your self...work gor your dream...make it become real...
Anyhow, why haven't you guys made a Successful Site like his...why do we work for his luxury life by wasting our time in his life...The men of the world should study and learn! As an individual i want you to become like him and create something...to these who says he was talented Im saying NO, he stole the Idea and he brought Emgineers and made them work for his goals...you wanna know from my view why i xan't make it: Because my dather is not Jewish origins, bwcause im not American natural born because i didn't study in Havards, because i don't follow the gangsters of Illuminati or what ever group that controle the Human bring...i want people to OPEN their eyes...and see the reality there is nothing in the world that should or could stop your Freedom of speech of feeling of thinking of describing of acting of anything what so ever.. this is why im considered to be a an Idiot because i think i sre each Single Person who has heart as a Person that thinks and has something to produce to this universe....sorry if i wrote so much, this made me rage a little bit i apologize..

Messages In This Thread
Why you're not rich yet ? - by Mr.Tony - 15.07.2016, 00:26
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by SyS - 15.07.2016, 00:38
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Luicy. - 15.07.2016, 00:39
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by WhiteGhost - 15.07.2016, 00:47
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Luicy. - 15.07.2016, 00:52
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by SickAttack - 15.07.2016, 00:58
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Mr.Tony - 15.07.2016, 00:59
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Sew_Sumi - 15.07.2016, 01:19
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Mr.Tony - 15.07.2016, 01:33
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by admantis - 15.07.2016, 02:02
Re: Why your not rich yet ? - by Mr.Tony - 15.07.2016, 02:40