3D Labels & Pickups Disappearing? [++Rep]

In my script there's a really weird bug. My script contains houses and entrances(call it dynamic doors) and even family/faction lockers. I don't know why but the pickups and 3D Text Lables(more often labels) of the houses/doors/lockers attached to them have started disappearing randomly. Is it because I've made excess of them? I've like 500+ Dynamic doors and 100+ houses(Not sure about the amounts). What else can cause these bugs? Even if no command is submitted, according to my assumption, the bug still continues to happen at random interval. I made commands like /reloadhouses /reloaddoors and /reloadlockers, I've noticed that /reloadhouses works cool, but if I /reloaddoors the doors get reloaded for sure, but it causes the lockers to disappears. It doesn't happen the other way around with doors, Its just with lockers. Even before I added lockers to the script, the bug was still there.

I guess, someone who has experienced this bug too, have the potential to help me. Or just tell me according to your assumptions what could be the reason. I'll love to +rep the person who can help me sort this out.

Messages In This Thread