How to type player's hash password in a string? (+REP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by introzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be stupid to allow admins to watch players private passwords. I'm not going to help you with that. Sorry.

On the integer part however, you would have to use a private encryption key which you then use to decrypt the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't even make that, if a player looses his password, make him set a new one, don't expose peoples passwords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko123
Посмотреть сообщение
If you do that and if you put wrong person on admin position he can see password of the players. And maybe they are using same passwords for different servers and then you have a problem .
Okay first of all I didn't want to give this authority to any admin I wanted to make a hidden command for myself which will be for admin level 7+ which is owner on my server. I wanted to make such a thing so I'll be able to access into any account that I want. ye I know that I can make a command to bypass the login dialog or something like that but that's easier to know the account password

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
For the reminder: It's even illegal to check people their private password.
private? that's my server if they login into my server I'm allowed to check anything. that's my right as a server owner. what i'm not allowed is to try to use those passwords on another things such as ******** and other servers. I'm not gonna do that.

Messages In This Thread