[FilterScript] Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1]

Introduction

As most of you know already I have got a previous version of this weather system I released almost a year ago I think by now. I decided to update the code to a more 'EFFICIENT' and reliable format along with a couple of updates. This filterscript will be undergoing 4 major updates however by the end result, It will be an epic update.

So please remember if you find any bugs or require any help at all you can always private message me and ill just be a click away to helping anyone that is stuck with this code.

Updates Been and To Come

Код:
Version 1.0

#Generated the original format code
#Attempted to achieve effectiveness
#Several bug tests on repeat issues
Код:
Version 2

#Used the generated format code from above
#Removed most of the old code
#Established a new foundation to work with
#Added Version 2 to the changelog
#Added NAMES of weather to the public 'TANTUMS SUGGESTION'
#Created a new more efficient code
#Several bug tests as before to ensure working capacity with server sided features (E.G other timers etc)
Next Version Release Info

The next version will be much bigger and better then any other weather system to date with SA-MP. I will be including a live SAMP map plugin that is an addon to the filterscript, however I may make it into a plugin instead.

Version 3 Features:
Код:
#Developed into a 'PLUGIN'
#Use the public Metservice API to make live weather updates on servers, meaning that If you host your server at your house and Its raining in your town, It rains in the server by setting the weather.
#Make the code more efficient for the FINAL RELEASE.

These are just a couple of IDEAS I am going to add.
VERSION 2 DOWNLOAD LINKS (Pastebin & Github)

http://pastebin.com/7vh7PDvF

Messages In This Thread
Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Ciandlah - 26.04.2015, 00:08
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Crayder - 26.04.2015, 00:47
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Kyance - 26.04.2015, 07:40
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Ciandlah - 27.04.2015, 01:50