Problem with engine

When enter in vehicle say me: you turned off engine, but car is turned off. -.-"

OnGameModeInt

Код:
ManualVehicleEngineAndLights();
Код:
 new engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective; // Required variables.
    for(new i; i < MAX_VEHICLES; i++) // This is the loop if i is smaller then MAX VEHICLES it will continue.
    {
    if (GetVehicleModel(i) != 0) // Check if the vehicle exists
    {
        GetVehicleParamsEx(i, engine, lights, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective);
        SetVehicleParamsEx(i, 0, 0, alarm, doors, bonnet, boot, objective); // Keep all parameters, but turn engine and lights off
    }
    }

Код:
  if(PRESSED(KEY_SUBMISSION))//If the player pressed KEY_SUBMISSION (2)
	{
		if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)//Checks if the player is the driver
		{
            new vehicle = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
			new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective;//The vehicle params
			GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicle,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);//Getting the vehicle params
			if(engine == 0)//If the engine is off
			{
				SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicle,1,1,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);//We turn on the engine and lights
				SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You started the engine!");
			}
			else//Else is the engine is on
			{
				SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicle,0,0,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);//We turn off the engine and lights
				SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You stopped the engine!");//Sends a message to the player telling him he stopped the engine.
			}
			return 1;
		}
	}

Messages In This Thread
Problem with engine - by TiXz0r - 12.12.2014, 14:34