[GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game

Rivals at War

Introduction:
Previously, I was designing an RP/DM server named 'Rivals at War'. That script will still eventually be developed, but now I thought of a completely new concept! This concept will divide the 'Rivals at War' series into 2 servers, one of which is the continued RP/DM, the other in which is the Strategy Game.

One day, I began to think about how many people have become addicted to Clash of Clans, I mean really, all I had to do is look across the classroom and I'd see at least 2 phones with a strategically built COC base... I combined this thought with SA:MP and Mauzen's Fallout implementation, why not try this out? It's a lot simpler in my head but it's currently only a list of note's I've taken... This server will be just like COC combined with some games I know of from ********, Castle Clash, SA:MP, and mostly my own idea's...
Conclusion:
Since right now I think I'm the first to come up with this, I want to know how many of you would be interested in this type of gamemode. I would also like to see what you guys think this gamemode would need to be awesome and stuff. If you come up with anything cool post a hint below, I am taking any and all ideas.
Details:
After I see how many of you are interested, I may add some details. If you guys do like the idea I'll add more and more details like once a week until I get a nice, big list of fantastic ideas. Thanks for any help!

Messages In This Thread
[GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Crayder - 12.12.2014, 02:23
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Diabloa - 12.12.2014, 08:44
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Puga - 12.12.2014, 10:17
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Alex Magaсa - 12.12.2014, 10:31
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Crayder - 12.12.2014, 11:34
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Alex Magaсa - 12.12.2014, 11:36
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Crayder - 12.12.2014, 20:25
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by AlexSwezVotra - 12.12.2014, 21:40
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Crayder - 12.12.2014, 22:14
Re: [GTA:RAW] SA:MP Strategy Game - by Mauzen - 14.12.2014, 21:32