unknown command problem +rep

i made a cmds command and i got an error which is line is too long and issue got fixed, but another problem happened which is when i tested that cmd i got that its unkown cmd :

pawn Код:
CMD:cmds(playerid,params[]){
    new info2[1111];
    strcat(info2, "{FFFFFF}/go [id] to teleport to someone /gos to disable it\n/pm [id] [message] for private message and /pms to disable it\n/changename for name changing\n/countdown to start a count down\n/saveskin [skinid] /useskin /dontuseskin to save and use the skin you want\n");
    strcat(info2, "{FFFFFF}/veh or /lvehicle to spawn temp cars\n/vmenu for vehicle commands\n/bmenu for bussiness commands\nhmenu for house commands\n/admins to know online administrators");
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOGID3+54, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FF0000}SFTDM - Commands", info2, "Next","Exit");}

CMD:cmds2(playerid,params[]){
    new info3[1111];
    strcat(info3, "{FFFFFF}/color to change your name color\n/fstyles to change your fighting style\n/kill to retared your own self\n/anims for a list of the anims you can use\n");
    strcat(info3, "{FFFFFF}/teleports for a list of current tps\n/call to make a phone call /answer to answer one /hangup to shut the line\n/telebank to go to bank\n/night and /day to change your own time\n/w for whispering /cw to talk to others in car");
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 2461, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{FF0000}SFTDM - Commands", info3, "Exit","");}

Messages In This Thread
unknown command problem +rep - by KillerStrike23 - 15.09.2014, 13:54
Re: unknown command problem +rep - by IamPRO - 15.09.2014, 14:08
Re: unknown command problem +rep - by AroseKhanNiazi - 15.09.2014, 14:24