Possible to make objects in 2 virtual worlds but not any others?

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to make objects appear in 2 virtual worlds, For example The objects will appear in Virtual World 0 and 2 but not in any others.

I use to own a multimod server where objects would be in different virtual worlds, E.G Stunt objects would be in virtual world 1, CNR virtual world 2 Zombies virtual world 3 and so on so on.

I want to know if I can make some of the objects appear in different virtual worlds but not all of them.

I was thinking of something like this but I'm unsure.

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, 0 .. 1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
or create a loop function in on under the maps that will remake the objects code but for each virtual world its ment to be in.

Messages In This Thread
Possible to make objects in 2 virtual worlds but not any others? - by jueix - 26.08.2014, 20:40
Re: Possible to make objects in 2 virtual worlds but not any others? - by jueix - 26.08.2014, 20:50
Re: Possible to make objects in 2 virtual worlds but not any others? - by Jefff - 27.08.2014, 01:48