Memory leakage - what can cause this?

Is StrickenKid's plugin really the one you are using or is that just a link mixup? Because I don't think there have been any updates for a few years now. Also I remember some issues with that plugin on large production servers.

Try updating to BlueG's plugin (which is maintained by someone else nowadays). If the latest version proves to have a difficult learning curve due to its numerous query variations, different caches and flags you may or may not pass to the query function, use an older version such as R7.

I have another idea regarding valgrind. I'm not sure if it would work and I know that it would most likely require you to recompile the plugins that you think may be the culprit and you would also need terminal access to your server, but using valgrind, you can receive a detailed report of what memory was left unallocated on server shutdown. This has been extremely useful for me for discovering small leaks, but it may not work for you as my script is built a bit differently and written in C++.

All in all, you have an extremely interesting issue to fix and best of luck to you.

Messages In This Thread
Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by ~Yoshi - 15.08.2014, 12:21
Re: Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by Norrin - 16.08.2014, 05:18
Re: Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by ~Yoshi - 16.08.2014, 10:00
Re: Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by FahadKing07 - 16.08.2014, 10:28
Re: Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by AndreT - 16.08.2014, 10:38
Re: Memory leakage - what can cause this? - by ~Yoshi - 16.08.2014, 10:51