HELP: Spawning Cars In Virtual World

Hello,
I have a problem linking my spawning system to any virtual world. I have implemented a system where a player may use his house's dynamic exit as his virtual world and must use a house menu to exit to the default world. Now they are all different virtual worlds and there are many houses, and I do not have time to script a custom spawning system for each house, PAWNO just sort of made the virtual world thing for me by accident and I liked the idea of players having a private world. My problem is that I do not know how to set it up so that when a player spawns a vehicle, it just detects HIS virtual world and spawns the vehicle for him there. Is that possible for a player to just do the spawn command in any virtual world and get his vehicle? I use PPC360's Commands from his trucking gamemode btw so it looks like this:
Quote:

// Lets the player choose a car to spawn (in a split list which shows only 10 cars at a time)
COMMAND:car(playerid, params[])
{

// Check if the player has logged in
if (APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] == true)
{
// Check if the player's admin-level is at least 1
if (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel] >= 1)
{
// Make sure the player isn't inside a vehicle
if (GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == 0)
CarList_Create(playerid); // Create a list of cars (only the first 10 cars) and show the dialog so the player can choose a car
}
else
return 0;
}
else
return 0;

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
return 1;

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread