Just a little Nervous and need some Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NySWat
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, You know what I find funny. That Instead of just being simple and helping out , You worry about my grammar ? Like really, I'm not asking you for ideas just do and don'ts. But thank you for your English Advice anyways also the Obvious.

BTW: I was Sign on thru my phone. so I just normally type and take alot of shortcuts when on mobile.
He said grammar. Not shortcuts.

Besides the scripting part and getting players, grammar actually is an issue. If you cannot express yourself properly or communicate with your players and staff team it's not too hard to imagine communication difficulties.

Not to forget that serious RP players will probably not be impressed if the owner of the server writes in such an awful way.

Oh and you need do's and don'ts? Blast3r gives you some tips, including to fix your grammar, and instead of being thankful for him spending his time helping you out you are telling him you're not looking for his ideas? If that's the way you're dealing with people you should not open a server. Running a server is more than getting a script and opening the server, it's also about dealing with people. A lot of different people, in fact.

Messages In This Thread